Part 14

It was already morning.I opened my eyes and I saw George's face.

  Oh my god.

  I was so close to him I could see everything on his face , his eyebrows were a bit uneven, his nose a little big but just perfect for his face , he was so symmetrical.

  Unconsciously I reached my hand to his face and starting to move my big thumb on his cheek . I really want to know if his lips are as soft as they look. And so my lips were trying to meet his .

  I left a little peck in his lips, and I was right, his lips were soft.

  George's pov:

  I woke up at almost the same time as her but I didn't wanted to open my eyes just yet, and I'm gald I didn't because I felt everything, her lips , her hand , her breath.

  I was still "asleep" when he got up and got some water for herself and cracked open the window to let some fresh air in.

  It was really early because my alarm didn't ring yet. I opened my eyes and saw her standing in front of the window looking at the sea.

  "Too early... "I groaned not wanting to wake up and stay with her longer "Come back here.." I said starting to drift back asleep.

  "Of course ." she said as se climbed back up the bed but she way too far from me and I didn't liked it.

    Y/n pov:

"Of course" I said vlushing way too hard for my own good. It's a good thing his eyes are still closed.I climbed up in the bed and laid on my back , to embarrassed to come near him like I did when I woke up.

He reached a hand to me and literally dragged me in his arms .

  He smells so fresh and feels like something good , something new and hopefully not like Karl.

And then I remembered, Karl , all the things he did to me while I thought he was doing it out of love , and I was accepting him just because he stuck around with me during my hard time . I thought he was a good guy for the first year , I thought he would change after another year , and I thought he wouldn't hit me again in the past 6 months.

  It all hit me at once and i couldn't stand those memories, I was now trying to associate them with George thinking he would be the same as my ex was.

  And I was hating the way I was thinking. But I can't help it.

  I got up and go back to my room in a hurry not even saying goodbye.

  I hope he was asleep.

____________________________

HEYOO !! Short chapter  cause idk what else to write here but I really wanted to post it as it is because i like it and it shows y/n' thoughts and the aftermath of that jerk of an ex she has!