Part 6

*Disclaimer: It's a sensitive chapter and if you had to do with this kind of abusive relationship just skip it . Hope you like it ! *
__________________________________

I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't have left the paddock. I shouldn't have let George help me , I shouldn't, I shouldn't , not now , not ever . I regret everything. It's my fault , my fault .

  My eyes were unfocused while I was on the floor , crying , not feeling my cheek or my hand , I think I fell on it .

    It hurts and it's my fault.

"  What's this y/n ?" Karl said while he grabbed my hair pulling me up to see him showing me paparazzi photos with me and George .

"First at the paddock , now right under OUR room y/n , right under my nose in this hotel. You're not embarrassed? You don't think about me, about my feelings? I'm hurt y/n , just as much as you are right now." he was looking at me almost crying , but it didn't seem that real.

  I hope I didn't hurt him that much , I wish I had the voice to explain myself.

I got myself of the floor and I approached him trying to hug him and explain what happened.

  I didn't even saw it coming but my cheek starting burning again.

  "You did this to yourself y/n" he said looking at my face them my hand who was a bit bruised.

  He started fast walking towards me grabim the brused hand and squeezed it so hard I thought it's gonna fall.

  I let out a small scream not even sure I heard it but he did ." You know you deserve it "

  I nodded looking at him with tears in my eyes.

  He hugged me and said he was so sorry and starting moving his thumb up and down my bruised " I'm sorry y/n , you know i love and i don't wanna hurt you"

  With a small smile on his lips he kissed me and then waived goodbye."I'm gonna go get something for your hand and cheek , you don't wanna get seen like that with George by your side don't you?"

  My feet run cold at the way he said the last part , then he left without a word.

______________________________

  I woke up at 7 am . I looked at the bed and realized it was empty. Maybe he already left, he got a lot of work to do and some figures he has to talk to while he is in Miami.

  I miss him.