19 - Bound and Blindfolded

As the bandits continued to carry Seraphina further away from her village, their pace quickened. They were determined to put as much distance between themselves and any potential pursuers, including Asmodeus, who was now in hot pursuit.

Seraphina, helpless and terrified, was tightly bound to a chair that had been crudely placed in the middle of their hideout. The bandits, eager to ensure she couldn't identify them or their location, wrapped a thick towel around her eyes, effectively blinding her, and gagged her mouth to stifle any potential screams.

She could hear their hushed voices, rough and sinister, as they moved about the hideout, making preparations for whatever dark plans they had in store. The realization of her vulnerability sank in, and a sense of dread settled over her.

Seraphina's heart raced, her mind filled with thoughts of Asmodeus and the hope that he would come to her rescue. She clung to the memory of their recent encounter, his admission of change, and his determination to protect her.

Meanwhile, Asmodeus, in his Devil God form, closed in on the bandits' hideout, a sense of urgency propelling him forward. He knew that time was of the essence, and he could only pray that he would reach Seraphina before any harm befell her.

The race against time had intensified, and the fate of their bond hung in the balance as Seraphina remained bound and blindfolded, her only hope resting on the shoulders of the Devil God who was now closing in on her location.

In this chapter, Seraphina is taken further away from the village by the bandits and bound to a chair. They blindfold her and gag her to ensure she can't identify them or their location. Her heart races with fear, but she clings to hope that Asmodeus will come to her rescue. Meanwhile, Asmodeus is in hot pursuit, determined to reach Seraphina before any harm befalls her.

>