50 - Tears of Joy

As Seraphina announced her pregnancy to Asmodeus, a wave of emotions overwhelmed the Devil God. His eyes filled with tears of joy, and he couldn't contain the immense happiness and pride that washed over him.

Tears streamed down Asmodeus's face as he looked into Seraphina's eyes, his heart overflowing with love and gratitude. He had longed for this moment, and now that it was here, he felt like the luckiest being in existence.

He held Seraphina tightly in his arms, his embrace filled with tenderness and devotion. "I can't believe it," he whispered, his voice filled with awe. "We're going to be parents, Seraphina. You've given me the greatest gift I could ever imagine."

Seraphina's own eyes glistened with tears as she looked up at Asmodeus, sharing in his joy and excitement. "We're going to be a family," she said, her voice trembling with emotion. "I love you so much, Asmodeus."

Asmodeus pressed his lips to Seraphina's forehead, kissing her gently. "And I love you more than words can express," he replied, his tears of happiness still flowing.

Their tears were a testament to the depth of their love and the overwhelming happiness that filled their hearts. In this moment, they knew that their lives were about to change in the most beautiful and profound way possible.

Asmodeus and Seraphina held each other close, their tears of joy mingling as they celebrated the miracle of life that was growing within Seraphina's womb. Their love was stronger than ever, and their journey as parents had just begun.

In this chapter, Asmodeus cries tears of joy as Seraphina announces her pregnancy, and they share a moment of overwhelming happiness and love as they look forward to becoming parents together.

>