52 - A Firm Resolve

Ihys's scolding continued, his concerns about Asmodeus's choice to have a child with a mortal woman, Seraphina, pouring out in a torrent of words. He warned Asmodeus about the possible consequences and challenges they might face, trying to dissuade his brother from this path.

"Asmodeus," Ihys began with a deep sigh, "You must understand the gravity of your decision. Mortals are fragile, and their lives are fleeting. You could face heartache, loss, and hardship beyond your imagination."

Asmodeus, however, remained steadfast and resolute in his response. His commitment to Seraphina and their future family was unwavering. He met Ihys's concerns with a sense of maturity and determination.

"Ihys," Asmodeus replied calmly, "I am well aware of the challenges we may encounter. But I will do anything and everything to ensure that Seraphina has a safe and healthy pregnancy, and that our child is born into a world filled with love and care. I have the resources as the Devil God to provide for them. Money will not be an issue, and I will spoil and pamper both Seraphina and our child."

Asmodeus's confidence in his ability to protect and provide for Seraphina and their unborn child shone through. He believed in their love and their ability to overcome any obstacle that lay ahead.

Ihys, though still concerned, couldn't help but see the determination in his brother's eyes. He realized that Asmodeus's love for Seraphina was unshakeable, and he respected his brother's choice, even if he didn't fully understand it.

The conversation between the brothers marked a turning point in Asmodeus's journey into parenthood. His resolve to be a loving and caring father was unwavering, and he was willing to do whatever it took to ensure the happiness and well-being of his growing family.

In this chapter, Ihys continues to express his concerns about Asmodeus's choice to have a child with Seraphina, a mortal. Asmodeus responds with a firm resolve, assuring his brother that he will do everything in his power to provide for and protect Seraphina and their child, even with the challenges they may face.

>