38 - Surprise Visit

Asmodeus emerged from the dark and eerie forest, his thoughts still weighed down by the encounter with his brother, Ihys. He had a burning desire to ensure Seraphina's safety and happiness, a need that drove him forward.

Walking towards the place where Seraphina was diligently performing her good deeds for the villagers, he couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation. He wanted to surprise her, to bring a smile to her face, and perhaps offer her some respite from her work.

As he approached her, he moved with the grace of a shadow, determined to catch her unaware. Silently, he wrapped his muscular arms around her waist, pulling her into a warm and loving embrace. His head nuzzled against her neck, his breath brushing gently against her skin.

Seraphina let out a soft gasp of surprise, her heart racing as she recognized the familiar touch and scent of Asmodeus. She turned her head, her lips curling into a delighted smile as she met his eyes.

"Asmodeus," she whispered, her voice filled with love and happiness.

He tightened his hold around her waist, his lips grazing her ear as he murmured, "I couldn't stay away from you, my love. I needed to see your beautiful face."

Seraphina's heart swelled with warmth as she leaned into his embrace, savoring the love and security he offered. In that moment, the challenges they faced seemed distant and inconsequential, for they had found solace in each other's arms.

In this chapter, Asmodeus surprises Seraphina by silently approaching her while she is working to help the villagers. He wraps his muscular arms around her waist and nuzzles her neck, bringing a smile to her face. Their love and connection are palpable as they share a tender moment, finding solace in each other's arms.

>