58 - Drunken Departure

After a brief but intense altercation with his drunk colleague, Asmodeus found himself standing victorious, the man he had just defeated now sprawled on the floor. The anger that had fueled him during the confrontation was quickly dissipating, replaced by a sense of emptiness.

With a heavy sigh, Asmodeus grabbed his coat and downed the remaining alcohol on his table in one swift motion. The fiery liquid burned its way down his throat, providing a temporary numbing effect for the physical and emotional pain he now felt.

Bruised and wounded, Asmodeus didn't let his injuries deter him. He was determined to leave the bar and find solace elsewhere. His black, silky hair remained slicked backward, and his once-tidy white suit blouse was now unbuttoned three times, exposing his muscular and broad chest and collarbone.

Despite the physical damage he had sustained, Asmodeus retained an undeniable air of masculinity and handsomeness as he drunkenly made his way to the exit. The stony sidewalks seemed to sway beneath his unsteady steps as he walked back home.

With each passing moment, the weight of sadness and guilt settled in his chest. He knew that returning home in this condition would only upset Seraphina. She hated seeing him wounded and bruised, and he could already anticipate the scolding and nagging he would receive from her.

As he continued on his path, the image of Seraphina's disapproving yet loving gaze filled his thoughts, and he couldn't help but feel a pang of regret for allowing himself to be drawn into a fight. He longed for her calming presence and the assurance that she would take care of him, even in his moments of weakness.

In this chapter, Asmodeus emerges victorious from the altercation with his colleague but chooses to leave the bar in a wounded state. Despite his injuries, he maintains his handsome appearance as he heads home, filled with a sense of sadness and guilt for what awaits him there.

>