51 - Brother's Concern

A week had passed since Seraphina had joyfully announced her pregnancy to Asmodeus. During this time, Seraphina decided to stay at home to rest and take good care of herself for the sake of their unborn child. Meanwhile, Asmodeus continued to fulfill his duties as the Devil God, balancing his divine responsibilities with the anticipation of becoming a father.

However, on this particular day, Asmodeus found himself confronted by his brother Ihys once again. Ihys's disapproval was evident as he scolded Asmodeus for his decision to become a father with a mortal woman named Seraphina.

"Why, Asmodeus?" Ihys demanded, his voice laced with concern and frustration. "You, the Devil God, with a mortal? Is this the path you've chosen?"

Asmodeus, ever the mature and gentlemanly figure, maintained his composure. He looked at his brother with a calm and resolute expression. "Ihys, you know my love for Seraphina is deep and unwavering. I have chosen to be a father because it is something I desire with all my heart. I will be a good father and a loving husband to Seraphina, and together, we will cherish and raise our children."

Ihys's scolding continued as he pressed further, questioning Asmodeus's commitment to this newfound family. "Do you plan to have more children with her, Asmodeus? How many more mortal offspring do you intend to bring into this world?"

Asmodeus paused for a moment, considering the question carefully. "Ihys, I cannot predict the future, but if Seraphina and I choose to have more children, it will be because we want to share our love and nurture a family together. I will embrace whatever the future holds."

Despite the differing opinions of the brothers, Asmodeus remained steadfast in his decision to become a father with Seraphina. He believed in the love they shared and was determined to prove that he could balance his divine responsibilities with his newfound role as a father and husband.

In this chapter, Ihys scolds Asmodeus for his choice to become a father with a mortal woman, and Asmodeus responds with maturity and determination, reaffirming his commitment to Seraphina and their future family. The brothers' differing perspectives set the stage for the challenges and choices that lie ahead for Asmodeus and Seraphina.

>