49 - Surprise Announcement

As the weeks passed, Seraphina's body began to change. Her abdomen grew slightly larger, a telltale sign of the new life growing within her. It was a secret she held close to her heart, one that filled her with both excitement and joy.

Seraphina knew that Asmodeus had longed for a child, and she was determined to surprise him with the news. Today was the day she had chosen to reveal her pregnancy to the man she loved more than anything in the world.

After a day of work, Seraphina returned home, her heart brimming with anticipation. She walked through the door and was greeted by the sight of Asmodeus reclining on the couch. He was shirtless, wearing only his graceful boxers, the definition of his powerful physique on display.

A smile tugged at Seraphina's lips as she approached him, her heart pounding in her chest. She knew that this moment would change their lives forever, and she couldn't wait to see Asmodeus's reaction.

"Hey, my love," she said softly, her voice filled with affection.

Asmodeus looked up, his eyes lighting up as he saw Seraphina. "Hello, my beautiful Seraphina," he replied, his voice a deep, sensual purr.

Seraphina took a deep breath, her fingers lightly brushing against her abdomen, where their child was growing. "There's something I want to tell you," she began, her eyes locking onto his.

Asmodeus sat up, his expression one of curiosity and anticipation. "What is it, my love? You have my full attention."

A radiant smile spread across Seraphina's face as she delivered the news she had been waiting to share. "I'm pregnant, Asmodeus," she said, her voice filled with joy.

For a moment, there was silence as Asmodeus absorbed the revelation. Then, a look of pure astonishment crossed his handsome face. His eyes widened, and a surge of emotion washed over him.

Asmodeus leaped to his feet, his powerful arms wrapping around Seraphina in a tight, loving embrace. He lifted her off the ground, spinning her around in pure elation.

"I'm going to be a father," he exclaimed, his voice filled with happiness. "Seraphina, you've made me the happiest Devil God in existence!"

Tears of joy filled Seraphina's eyes as she held onto her beloved Asmodeus. In this moment, their love was stronger than ever, and their family was about to grow in a way they had both longed for.

In this chapter, Seraphina surprises Asmodeus with the news of her pregnancy, and their joyous reaction to the impending arrival of their child strengthens their love and bonds them even further.

>