54 - Stressful Evening

Asmodeus's stress levels had reached their peak after dealing with his sultry and annoying female colleagues in the office. He couldn't wait to return home to the comfort of Seraphina's presence and escape the unwelcome advances that had marred his day.

After finishing his work, he messaged Seraphina, letting her know that he would be home a little later than usual. His message was filled with reassurance and love, assuring her that he would be home safe and expressing his affection for both her and their unborn child.

"Dearest Seraphina," he typed, "I'll be home a little late tonight, but please know that I love you and our child dearly. I'll be thinking of you both throughout the evening. Take good care of yourself, my love."

With that message sent, Asmodeus unbuttoned his coat, letting it hang open as he walked down the stony sidewalks of the village. The day's stress still weighed on his shoulders, and he yearned for a brief respite from his responsibilities.

He entered a local bar, seeking a moment of solitude and relaxation. Inside, the dimly lit atmosphere provided a sense of anonymity, and he found solace in the quiet chatter of the patrons.

Asmodeus ordered a drink and took a seat at the bar, his mind briefly wandering to the upcoming responsibilities of fatherhood. He knew that the journey ahead would be filled with challenges, but his love for Seraphina and their unborn child gave him the strength to face whatever came their way.

In this chapter, Asmodeus's stress levels peak after dealing with his colleagues, and he messages Seraphina to let her know he'll be home late but reassures her of his love and safety. Seeking a moment of respite, he enters a local bar to find solace and briefly reflect on the journey ahead as a father.

>