53 - Unwanted Advances

As Asmodeus excused himself from his brother Ihys and returned to his office within the village, he resumed his role in disguise, concealing his true identity as the Devil God. His colleagues and associates believed him to be a mortal, unaware of his divine nature.

However, as he settled back into his office, he found himself surrounded by some of his female colleagues who entered with a look of desire in their eyes. Their advances were clear, and they seemed intent on getting his attention.

Asmodeus felt a growing discomfort and frustration. He despised such advances, as his heart and loyalty belonged to Seraphina alone. He had no interest in the advances of others, and his love for Seraphina was unwavering.

His demeanor turned cold and stoic as he attempted to ignore the women in his office, hoping that his disinterest would deter them. But they persisted, undeterred by his attempts to distance himself from their advances.

Finally, Asmodeus reached his breaking point. His patience worn thin, he turned to face the women with a stern and unwavering gaze. His voice, usually calm and composed, now held an edge of anger and frustration.

"Ladies," he began, his voice firm and commanding, "I must make something abundantly clear. My heart, my loyalty, my faithfulness, and my soul belong to one person and one person alone—Seraphina. I have no interest in any other pursuits, and I kindly request that you respect my boundaries and refrain from such advances."

His words were sharp and direct, leaving no room for misunderstanding. Asmodeus's loyalty to Seraphina was unwavering, and he would not tolerate any interference in their relationship.

The women, taken aback by his sudden shift in demeanor and his clear statement, began to retreat, realizing that their advances were in vain. Asmodeus watched them go, his heart filled with a renewed sense of commitment to Seraphina.

In this chapter, Asmodeus faces unwanted advances from his female colleagues but firmly asserts his loyalty to Seraphina, making it clear that his heart belongs solely to her. His unwavering devotion to Seraphina remains at the forefront of his priorities.

>