57 - Drunken Confrontation

Asmodeus's heavily intoxicated colleagues stumbled into the bar, their drunkenness evident in their slurred words and unsteady gait. However, Asmodeus, in his inebriated state, was even more affected by the alcohol, making the situation far worse.

The moment they approached his table, their words became disrespectful and hurtful, targeting his relationship with Seraphina. Their drunken taunts and insults struck a nerve, causing a surge of anger and indignation within Asmodeus.

Tumbling slightly as he attempted to stand, Asmodeus managed to regain his footing. He took one last, defiant sip from his sixth alcohol bottle, feeling a burning sensation in his throat as the fiery liquid coursed through his veins.

In his drunken rage and determination to defend the love he held for Seraphina, Asmodeus lunged towards his mean and disrespectful colleagues. His actions were driven by a potent mix of alcohol-fueled bravado and a fierce loyalty to the woman who held his heart.

The confrontation in the dimly lit bar had escalated to a point where it was now poised to turn into a brawl. Asmodeus, despite his heavily intoxicated state, was ready to fight for the honor and love he shared with Seraphina, even if it meant taking on his drunken colleagues.

In this chapter, Asmodeus's colleagues continue to disrespect his relationship with Seraphina, provoking him further in his drunken state. Fueled by anger and alcohol, Asmodeus prepares to confront them, ready to defend the love he holds for Seraphina.

>