Stalker

It was well-known to the underworld, as well from some people who choose to be in the good side, that Chuuya Nakahara works as one of the top powerful executives of the most dangerous organization in Yokohama. People usually describe him as a walking time bomb with a hot-tempered personality.

The hatrack often goes into bloody fights since he's considered the best martial artist of the Port Mafia and always been the frontliner of his organization being the wielder of the most powerful ability. He is the gravity manipulator, the embodiment of destruction itself.

The negative labels that can be associated with his name are countless and the very person doesn't even make an effort to clear those allegations being thrown upon him. He just simply shakes it off. 

Acts justify the means, as the saying goes. And very few people understand that despite the different stereotypes that are put on him, the ginger hold greatest importance to life. He values humanity and respond to people the way they ought to be treated. He may be working in the dark side of the world but at least he has a good moral foundation to discern the good from the bad.

The ginger managed to show his altruism when his squad accidentally run into a civilian during an important deal with a foreign mafia organization. Thanks to his sound judgement and reasoning, the young civilian was left unscathed. Chuuya almost wrecked his brain to give a lengthy explanation to the other party to save a single soul and somehow succeeded.

After sealing the deal and loading the goods to the hidden warehouse of the Port Mafia, the mafioso had his first moment of conversation with the civilian. They were inside a black tinted car seated beside each other. Trailing his eyes to the person, Chuuya realized that the civilian is quite young. He was even wearing a gakuran. What's a middle schooler even doing in the turf of the Port Mafia?

"Everything that you heard and saw should not be spoken to anybody. You should forget about them, kid. And next time avoid going into dangerous places like this. A student should be at school studying." He switched into a more imposing tone as he lectured the young man.

"I would do it." Was the immediate reply. "In exchange, I want to see you again."

The ginger was then taken aback from the words that he just heard. This won't turn out great. "Look kid. It's very obvious that I'm the kind of person you wouldn't dare to associate with. You're not too dumb to guess what I do."

"I'll be the one to judge that. Now if you want to keep my mouth seal, I want you to accept my proposal. " The young man kept his head straight as he stated his bargain.

Now what? The executive might have run out of good luck for he happened to stumble with a very stubborn kid. And a very determined one at that.

He let out a sigh and frowned at his living problem at the moment. "Do you realized that you're talking to a dangerous person right now? I'm telling you this for your own good so better follow my advise."

"No. I want to see you again and that's it. If you won't agree, then expect that after I got out from this place..." The young man pulled out his phone and let the ginger see different  pictures of him fighting deadly battles. "...you'll see your face posted in any police district stations."

The gravity manipulator almost stifle a laugh. A mere civilian dares to threat him. He let out a wolfish grin and looked at the young man. "So you're just another stalker, aren't you?"

"Another? So there are others, huh." The kid softly mumbled.

"Huh?" The ginger raised an eyebrow. "Stop chewing your words, kid. If you want to threaten me you need to try harder than that."