Rejection

P/S: The photo is totally unrelated to the story. Anyways...Happy Chinese New Year!!!🏮🎋🎊🧧

=0=

There's been a rumor going around on the Port Mafia that an anonymous person professed their undying love to none other than the gravity wielder and also one of the top executive, Nakahara Chuuya.

The confession was not all new for all the people working under the PM knew that the great martial artist has always been popular.

Almost every month the wine lover receives at least twice of confessions whether it's from their allied organizations or some new recruits of the Port.

The hatrack has been seen as a hardworking member of the PM and always been a generous and lenient leader to his squad.

Chuuya makes sure that his subordinates are being paid off and equally compensated for their work. There was even a time when he went personally to Mori's office to make an appeal to raise the salaries of those deserving members and acknowledge those people who are loyal and been with the organization for many years.

Hence, it was no wonder that the mafioso has gained enormous admirers. Unfortunately, those who worship and idolize the petite executive were left devastated. They were immediately turned down by the ginger.

'And the reasons were to many to mention that it will take a day to list every thing'. The statement was given by the gravity manipulator himself, thus no one dared to question this. The broken-hearted individuals were content to watch their beloved hatrack from afar.

This is the very reason why the whole Port Mafia Organization is in chaos right now. It just so happened that the person, who's identity is still unknown, was not yet rejected by the gravity manipulator.

The piece of data these furious admirers had managed to obtain is the enigmatic suitor closely resembles the ex partner of the martial artist. As per intel, the person is a tall brunet and has a gorgeous hazelnut eyes. Not only is the physical appearance similar but it is also noted that the individual is also talented and intelligent.

What more is that this person knows about the ginger's refine tastes whether it is on the hatrack's fashion sense or his excessive love for expensive wines.

The only difference that set this mysterious admirer from the other half of the Double Black is that everyone implicitly agrees that the person is without a doubt an aristocrat. One that comes from a noble family.

Why so? Because almost everyday the Mori Building Corporation is being bombarded by different extravagant gifts coming from this rich suitor. Mostly, these gifts are renaissance paintings, classic poetry books, French wines and varieties of exotic flowers.

The blonde mafioso, who's closely working with the ginger, couldn't keep up with the persistent admirer and finally asked the wine lover about the matter. The loyal subordinate is feeling overwhelmed by being in-charged of receiving the abundant gifts that she's having difficulty where to store all of these.

"Hmm, Chuuya-san..." Higuchi stepped into the hatrack's office and approached the executive's desk. She was carrying some thing in her hands again. "There are tons of bouquets of flowers at your doorway. Do you want me to find the identity of the person so we can tell them to stop sending a bunch of crazy things? The same scenario has been happening everyday. And I'm running out of ideas where to put all of these. Your office is all full of flowers too. It looks like a botanical garden already." The blonde started with her complaints.

The petite mafioso waved his hand dismissively. "Just placed them in every corner of this building. The Mori Corporation is wide enough. Surely, the boss won't mind. I bet Elise would love it."