Photos

The top mafia executive of the Port Mafia, well-known to be the best martial artist and the current right-hand man of the boss of the dangerous organization, Chuuya Nakahara, came to barge his way in the Armed Detective Agency.

Ever since the truce was made it was then natural for the gravity manipulator to pay visit to the agency. It became almost a routine that he even put his appointment on his itinerary.

The ginger is often seen handing some classified files to the blond idealist. There are times he sit down with Kunikida to talk about some new cases and paired-up missions. The two recently even exchange e-mails to give friendly tips with each other on how to go about the reports and such.

Not only did the mafia executive managed to be in good terms with the uptight mother hen of the agency but he also befriended the other members. (Well, with the exception of the greatest detective which he still keeps some distance. The chibi couldn't still get over with the fact the Ranpo trapped him inside a book).

The youngsters namely Kenji, Atsushi, Kyouka and the Tanizaki siblings often went to dine in with him at Cafe Uzumaki.

More so, the agency lady doctor was far the closest Chuuya acquianted. Yosano shares the exact same passion for the vintage wines that he loves so much. And surprisingly, their eccentric personalities match so well.

Hence, it is safe to say that the ginger became more welcome to step foot inside the room of the detective agency.  Aside from the people of the Port Mafia, he has found a new circle of friends.

All of the recent things that happened on the petite mafioso didn't pass the discerning eyes of his former partner and rival, Osamu Dazai, who is also presently employed in the ADA.

The bandages walking device is quite pleased and is genuinely happy for the hatrack (though he wouldn't admit it, much tell any soul). Not until the brunet noticed that some things have changed since then.

The suicidal maniac thinks that he has been missing the ginger and it's been going on for almost a month now. Sure being the top mafia executive is a busy work and requires much time and energy, but Chuuya never fails to spare some time for the beanpole.

The mackerel always find ways to annoy his former partner and gets his attention easily. Hence, the brunet once thought that there's an exclusive 'Dazai time' to fit on the executive already hectic schedule.

Sad to say, the waste of space got it all wrong. This is where Dazai miscalculated. He's now in a quite predicament that there are inevitable things that are bound to happen and he absolutely has no control of them. Thus, he came up with the most outrageous solution.

The annoying depressed whiny man-brat needs to establish an implicit understanding with his fellow members that he, the genius detective, the great Osamu, is the main top priority. He should get the most time and attention of the petite mafioso.

Which leads to the reason why the executive came unannounced to the detective agency. His entrance was as domineering as usual. Everyone in the room turned their eyes on the fiery visitor.

Chuuya narrowed his eyes and looked at them with calculating eyes. "Tell me..you guys didn't receive anything odd this morning."

The members in the room flinched and somehow tried to get rid of some things on their desks and hastily hid them on their drawers. The strange reactions didn't go unnoticed. The mafia executive sprinted towards the room and went straight to the blond detective.

The ginger could easily tell that something was definitely wrong here. He could feel the awkward atmosphere. The youngsters seem to be flustered. They sheepishly glanced towards his direction with complete reddened cheeks across their faces. The lady doctor is now looking at him with a knowing smile.