1.Vacation

Zara's POV

After what seemed a non ending persuasion my family finally allowed my first ever solo trip and that too in Dubai! Sounds fun right I wish it was true, I mean partially it is I am in Dubai but for work. Huh; sometimes I wish I wouldn't have taken over my family's business considering I was just 16 back then and only 19 right now but here we are outside my office building where I must come across as decent and well-mannered as possible. As I enter the meeting room I capture all the attention of the room they observe actually observe won't be the exact word they watch and judge me (as if it would matter to me but okay).

After one long hour of their what should be done bullshit I decide to have a burger for lunch so I drive to the nearest MC Donalds forgetting that it's weekend and the place has no space for me to sit and eat. Easy way out order and eat in the car, as I receive my order and and sit in my car I notice 10 back to back black G Wagons passing by but who cares I start munching on my food and reach another world while eating and listening to music! Day went by in a blink, next morning as I woke up it's already noon to be more precise Sunday afternoon so who cares. I made myself breakfast and ate  while binge watching FRIENDS. I am known for being a couch potato a notion that might be true don't get me wrong I am not proud of it so that is why I decide to go out for a stroll in the neighbourhood. 

As I walk towards the near by park I accidentally bump into this board guy  (well at least I thought it was an accident ) and he turns around and I immediately apologise for my clumsiness but then my eyes wonder around this beautiful human with green eyes and well groomed beard. He was near 6 feet and some inches but as I made eye contact with him Just couldn't take my eyes off drop dead gorgeous he is!! He smiles a curtsy smile to be exact but holy peninsula he has the cutest dimples which just adds to his beauty. I bring myself back to reality when he says "It's okay miss..." and for some reason I reply "Zara". "Zara what a pretty name it is, are you new around here" I don't what happened but I came back to my rude self which I am known for probably it's my defence mechanism but okay and reply "even though it's not your business but yeah and now if you excuse me I have some errands to run" and walk past him. 

Abdullah's POV

Yesterday when I was out of the majestic palace my family lives in I wasn't prepared for what was planned. As my car was moving I saw this heavenly girl in her car grooving and eating her burger, she didn't have makeup on and her hair was in a bun she looked like she didn't care two shits about the way she was eating but damn I have never felt that way before. She has taken away my senses ever since the minute and even though love at first sight might be cliché I just knew that I had to make this girl mine come what may. 

I know it might be unethical and way too obsessive for many but as soon as I reached home I asked one of my bodyguards to get information about her and even though I didn't know her name he somehow managed but all he could gather wasn't enough so I decided to pay her a visit myself. I knew where she lived so I have been here since morning in a cafe anticipating her arrival and it's 4 in the evening already. I lost all hopes and decided to try again tomorrow when suddenly someone bumped into me I turn around to see and it's none other than her! She apologises but I am out of words and I know if I try to speak I will fail miserably so I just smile. I take a minute or two to let my mind capture her angelic self, she has her hair up in a ponytails wearing track pant and a light blue t-shirt when suddenly I look into her eyes, her hazel beautifying eyes I try to get hold on myself so to start a conversation but the conversation didn't last long because she wasn't interested. She excused herself and I let her go because I didn't want to intimidate her on our first meet itself but now I am determined to make her mine even if it means making heaven and the earth meet!

Will he be able to make her his or will be end up without having her in his life?Why is she so defensive ? Is there something in her life that she isn't accepting what comes her way? Whatever it may be some amount of thrill and romance is guaranteed.

Do share your thoughts! See you next time. Till then take care birdies.

P.S: Vote for this chapter it gives motivation to write further , thanks!