11. Past (1)

Abdullah's POV

I stand near her bed looking at her fragile self, memories rushing through my mind. It's been 18 hours since she has been shifted but there is no sign of movement; my core clenches, " she is the best warrior she will be fine" lovely stands trying to assure me, that's it the bridge breaks tears fall uncontrollably. I lost the track of time I look at lovely his assurance builds some amount of confidence "I-Its over 18 hours she.. she ha-hasn't woken up th-doc..," "Its been over 19 hours you cried an hour but still she will make it the doctors talk bullshit." "w-w-w-why du-do y-y-you e-e-even c-c-care" a voice, her voice I turn around to look at her, pinching myself to reassure this ain't a dream,"He has been worried such Zara show some respect to his emotions." lovely tried defending me "h-has h-he?" she looked at me with confusion and anger then indicated me to sit on the bed and so I happily did.

 I had no complain for her but as soon as I sat, my cheeks were red and had fingerprints on them and before I could even process things she pulled me by my  collar and said " y-you th-think y-you c-can g-get a-away f-from m-me t-this easy huh? W-what -w-w-was I-it "G-G-GO -A-AWAY FR-FR-FROM M-ME " h-ha y-y-you m-might n-not be m-my f-first g-game b-but y-you a-are m-my e-end g-game g-get t-that In yo-your mi-mind!!" Fuck it I think and then next moment I am kissing her life out not that she is complaining, I hear the door being shut not caring for even a second I continue gaining a moan from her, it feels music to my ear but then I realise she ain't that strong right now and I pull back.

Next day

Zara didn't allow the doctors to let her stay some more time, so with extra precautions they let us go, she didn't want to stay in that country either so we left immediately; India was too far so till she recovers fully we decided to stop in Middle East, things are at comfort here. 

I stand in the balcony revisiting the past few days when I hear her voice "You know you are far better when quiet " she jokes " you should be resting" I respond,"See shut up! also I am here to tell you my story but only if you are ready to hear"

Zara's POV

I am here to tell you my story but only if you are ready to hear, I tell him; knowing very well that he deserves it. He nods a yes, "stop me if it makes you uncomfortable "

Few years ago

" OUR business clan has various families and amongst them THAKURS were one. We were all brought up together Naman, me, Zain,Preeti,Neil, and him; his name was Rajveer; Rajveer Thakur..."