10.Hospital

Zara's POV

I hear voices around can't recognise who's but I only hear my name. I do want to respond, respond so bad, I even try opening my eyes but they remain shut. Am I dead? You probably can't think when you are dead my subconscious jokes but closely the voices start fading and a wind of peace hits me, peace which I have never felt before and...

Abdullah's POV

We reached the hospital and Zara was taken away. All ride long we tried to wake her up but with no success. We tired to follow her stretcher but after entering the operation room we weren't allowed. I can't describe the pain I feel in words, It's just a pain that is increasing making it harder to breathe.

I try my level best to shut my mind because all the negative thoughts were rushing in without warning or consent but nothing proved effective. We waited but it didn't end.One thing about me was that I didn't ever showcase sad emotions easily yet here I was  on the verge of an emotional breakdown. I feel some people rushing towards me my family and Zara's uncles, they all try their best to console me  but I ain't a child, I can clearly see that there are so many chances that things could go wrong. FUCK!!

I get up feeling a burden, helplessness frustration and move out. "Everything has a way out and if you can't figure it out you just aren't trying the best" my maternal grandfather once said said though he is no more his teachings always remained with me and there is only one way out of it...

Lovely's POV

I knew Zara would make it she always does but it was unreasonable to console Abdullah, it's his first time seeing this. when suddenly he walked out I followed him only to see in cry his eyes out while praying. This guy and his love is something else I am taken aback by his lighting speed of walking away again.

I follow him only to see him enter another Hospital, he directly enters a room and I sneak in to see what he is up to."YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT" he screams *smack* *smack* *smack* *gunshots* *gunshots* "I want him in the basement he can't be killed this easily, he laid hands his filthy little ugly hands on my woman and he shall pay an Amazing price for it" he said and the guards dragged that opponent of Zara out I couldn't see it but I knew.

Abdullah's POV

I should at the hospital but I can't, I can't sit there, her being in the theatre is killing me; so I would rather deal with this piece of shit who thought he would get away when my rohi is struggling to live. I am not usually a bad guy oh what do they say "morally grey" kind of guy but then with her everything is different, everything is extreme. So here I stand in the basement pointing my gun at him and ending his miserable life.*GUNSHOT*

*ring* 

MOM: Come to the hospital now!!! 

And she hangs up, no questions asked I rush back to see doctor standing outside and my mother is dead crying, she she- no no no that can't happen, I rush towards them and look at my father.

"She is out of danger but still critical, i..if she doesn't wake up in next 24 hours th-" "I dare you to complete that sentence Dad!!" I cut in furiously and walk in to the Hospital room she has been shifted to.

if she doesn't wake up in next 24 hours th-" "I dare you to complete that sentence Dad!!" I cut in furiously and walk in to the Hospital room she has been shifted to

There she lies, I walk to her examining every inch from the cuts on her forehead to her scraped feet, honestly she still looks divine. I bend down and whisper "I didn't mean to hurt you by my words I know you aren't waking up because you like punishing me but don't to this kick me, hit me, g-g-go away from me but not this, rohi,p- please come back  without you I am soulless you are the oxygen I breathe even if I won't have you knowing that you are safe will be enough, please I beg you." I can't see her like this so I leave the room.

 Birdies Do you think Zara will make it? Let me know.

P.s:please vote it gives motivation