6.Taming Her

Abdullah's POV

The atmosphere right now is so intense and intimidating that it could kill me this very instance, I never thought I would meet Zara's family in this way. Thankfully she is not around or else my anxiety would've reached another level! 

"One of the most important lesson that I have learned is that when emotions are on extreme parameters one should not take immediate actions especially when the emotion is anger" her grandfather says, "Uh.. honestly even though there is no justification to it the only thing I can say  for the people I love my emotions are always extreme an-" I was interrupted my her uncle "love, to do have any idea how strong that word is??" having myself no longer in control I confess "I would give my everything just to make her smile, I would kill for her yet alone die, she has become the reason of me thriving to become my best version, only she can ever rule me, only she can tame me and if one day she asks me for my soul I wouldn't hesitate to give to her even for a second. If this isn't love, I don't know what it would be." I feel a pat on my back when I complete " He is the one for her, I choose him for her and my decision is final" her grandfather announces and everyone present nod their heads in agreement.

This feeling is surreal, one milestone actually the biggest I know for sure that she would do anything and everything for her family, and now that they want this marriage she shall agree!!!

Zara's POV

"He is the one for her, I choose him for her and my decision is final" is what I hear as soon as I enter my house in curiosity I let myself go from the direction of the voice only to see him!!

As I stand near the door all the attention come to me, I don't move from my place until dadu says "Beta, I know your insecurities and apprehension but for me can't you give him a chance?" chance, insecurities it's not just that dadu I wish I could show you exactly what I am going through! "dadu, I would have but he disrespected Naman I am sorry but that is the limit an-" I was about to complete my sentence but Naman cut me off " I forgive him and Hoor not only dadu but we call want you to give him a chance" the conversation went on for an hour straight when I signed and declared "okay people! But by chance I only mean 5 months after that if it's still no you guys will leave me alone, alright?"Everyone nodded in agreement even Abdullah though his eyes had lighten up like a child getting his favourite toy innocently cute. I felt guilty I was planning to find a way out of it, a way by which he himself wouldn't want me in his life but here he was all smitten and on cloud nine.

Next Morning 

I was fast asleep when my heart jumped a thousand beats, some bloody asshole was knocking my door as if the world was ending!"WTF!" I exclaimed "Ma'am, Abdullah sir is waiting for you downstairs please get ready and come" the bodyguard shouted from outside. Usually I get ready in half and hour but today I took over an hour yet when I got down he had a million dollar smile on his face anticipating my arrival and as I was walking down the stairs he forwarded his hand like a gentleman and whispered softly "Even if I get thousands of angels in paradise you will still be my number one, Rohi." I felt chills running down my spine, he is a dreamy, perfect man and I am not even close to any of it I really don't deserve him I thought. We walked towards the when I reached the peak of my curiosity and asked pouting and scrunching my nose " please tell me where we are going I am not a fan of suprises..."

 Abdullah's POV

When Zara finally agreed to give us a chance I felt I was having a heart attack, she could be mine forever! I could earn her love finally! 

I didn't waste time, the very next day I planned a date. When I saw her coming downstairs I knew that second I could get lost in her beauty for eternity without getting tired. We moved towards the car when she asked what my plans were, she made such a cute face while asking that I couldn't control myself and kissed her forehead "Patience Rohi!" I said only to see she had turned Crimson red and she ran to the car at least I didn't make her that awkward. The whole ride we didn't speak much it was a comfortable silence filled with some essence of music which I couldn't really understand but seeing her enjoying and dancing on the songs I just was happy. She finally put a English song with made sense to me when suddenly she started singing on top of her lungs 

"Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night

(Oh) Kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright
Three times 'cause I've waited my whole life
(One, two, one, two, three, four)I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want
In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams
Oh, you're the one I want"

"So I AM the one you want I see" I teased and she blushed and looked away, by that time we had reached our first destination getting down she was in shock rubbing her eyes she said "OMG! HOW DID YOU KNOW, I mean..."

Hey birdies, where do you think Abdullah took Zara on a date? Do you think Zara will soon realise her love for him? Tell me in the comments 

P.S: Please vote, it motivates me to write!