19. The Inevitable

Abdullah's POV

They are in Oman. I am in Oman yet there is this distance, we could do this together as a team but...it's heartbreaking. Love has helped me a lot, we have talked back and forth coordinating my people and theirs. All I hope now is how soon all this should end and then I will propose Rohi, make her mine all over again. I mean without her my soul shall always be incomplete. Rohi plans the attack two days from now, understandable if they wait they might risk Sheikhs getting to know. 

(Time Skip)

Lovely's POV 

It's has been so difficult to see Zara suffering all these years, finally the day has dawn upon us where she can shatter the chains are set herself free from guilt. She deserves it and we all know that Abdullah is the only match for her. I am doing what is right for her; For now tomorrow we shall attack.

Author's POV 

The very next day they were all prepared to kill. The team mates were well located one after the other men of Sheikh's were being killed. Zara was very cautious of her moves, she knew she couldn't take risks. Abdullah on the other hand was right outside the area waiting for a signal from lovely to go all in as Zara's backup. His heartbeat was racing, sweats from forehead dropped like water. Lovely knew that if he gave green signal to Abdullah now things would go downhill because Abdullah was very instinctive while Zara played out the plan.

*GUNSHOTS* *GUNSHOTS*

The tables had turned Sheikhs were high in number and Zara's team got outnumbered; Lovely immediately gave a green signal to Abdullah but Zara and Lovely were in different direction. As soon as Abdullah entered the ruthlessly attacked. Abdullah into the way met lovely or rather bumped I to him 

"WTF" lovely screamed only to turn and see Abdullah, 

"Where is Rohi?" Abdullah asked him, concern clearly in his eyes.

"I Don't know.. we went in different direction."

A sudden shout echoed to their ears,

"OH FUCK" Abdullah and Lovely started to run without caring enough.

They reached a room only to see the two new heads of Sheikh Empire standing with rods and guns in their hands while Zara was tied to the poll brutally bruised.

(Consider her face somewhat injured like this)

"ROHI" Adullah screamed.

Sheikhs and Zara looked at him when one of the brothers Laughed 

"You really thought there was saving Abdullah, till a few months back we wanted to kill her to prevent her from taking revenge but now she attacked us personally she took YOU from our beloved niece and we ain't letting that go, Stay right there and enjoy the show because if you come near she fucking dies" He threatened evil visible in his eyes. Lovely held Abdullah's hand preventing him to move or do anything.

"So, sweet little Zara any last wishes" the other brother asked sarcastically. 

Zara with the left courage spoke "Abdullah this was de..destined. I...do.dont know if..i..wi..will live to sa-say this b-but I-l-love y-y-you. Th-thanky-you f-or b-bringing li-light to m-my li-li-life. no-nothing I-is o-on y-you e-especially m-my de-death"

*GUNSHOTS* *GUNSHOTS *GUNSHOT*

In a blink of second the sheikh's bodies fell on the ground 

"You really thought that I will leave you alone?" They turned to see Abdullah's grandfather standing. 

"Jaddi thank you so much'" Abdullah went and hugged him

"UGH' came a voice, Zara was shot blood oozing out 

Abdullah rushed to her, Lovely Dailed for aid. 

He took her in his lap trying to shake her begging her to be with him 

"Rohi, wake up! You can't do this you need to live for me baby, for US! Abdullah cried 

A faint smile occurred off Zara's lips her hand tried to reach out for Abdullah's face he gave in. She faintly wiped his tears off her eyes getting heavy she still managed to say 

"T-THANK YOU, I LO-LOVE Y-YOU AN-AND I H-HATE S-SEEING YO-YOU CRY. W-WE SH-SHALL M-MEET A-AGAIN F-FOR E-ETERNITY, S-SO L-LET- M-ME G-GO L-LIVE Y-YOUR L-LIFE A-AND C-COME TO M-ME W-WHEN Y-YOU -GE-GET -T-TIRED, I-I W-WILL B-BE WA-WAITING" her eyes closed she was gone forever, leaving her Abdullah alone. 

DESTINY AT THE END WAS THE  TRICKIEST  GAMER OF ALL.

Hey birdies! Hope you liked the story, though I am planning to post one last chapter for an Alternate ending. This remains the main, Sorry and Thank you all. Until next time.