13.SECRETS?

Zara's POV 

I told him everything, but not exactly. The rival family that killed Thakur were SHEIKHS! They are his family friends and that is the sole reason it has been extremely difficult to reach them, they are under his family's protection. I might be the most dreadful mafia leader but these kings are still powerful, should I tell him? I don't know but for now the information I provided him with is suffice. "COFFEE!! COFFEE!! COFFEE!! AND IT'S TOO DAMN HOT." I heard a loud announcement and I see Abdullah making his way to my room. He walks towards me bends down to my level and plants a kiss on my forehead while keeping the mugs on the side table. "well..." he goes "I realised that even you don't know about my past; not that it's intense and I become a hero like you at the end but I still want to talk about it and I know you wouldn't mind hehe" I chuckle at his antics he is cute. " so since childhood I have been raised for the throne and pretty much all my life has been surrounded by luxury and I have loved to till the moment I stopped" I look at him confused and he continues " I mean tho everything was the best but my life had become very spoon fed one, never to strive or achieve that is why when you came into my life everything changed. You were the first ever person who had royally ignored my existence at first it was like a challenge to win you over but with each passing day the stubbornness of wanting you changed into need, you became the reason of my smile, the answer to my prayers , the part of me I never knew existed. YOU BECAME THE LONGING QUEST OF MY SOUL. Do you know why I call you rohi because it means Soul,someone Who touches the heart and you think me of a rich spoiled brat right? Let me clear it for once and for all  Rohi, one word from you only one and I will leave my throne and luxuries behind because what will a king even be without his queen?" I am tearing up, but he changes the topic immediately " now I know I have never been into a kitchen but I searched 10 YouTube videos and it took me 30 minutes to make this coffee so please let your divine mouth at least have a sip of my not so expert coffee will you?" Our conversation went on for hours but it seemed like a flash second. Giving him a chance wasn't such a bad decision after all. 

Abdullah's POV

She is divine and I can't believe she will be mine forever!! With the reveal I sensed she would be upset so I decided to cheer her up a bit which turned out much more successful than I anticipated. Man, I don't know how but whenever I am around her I am a completely different person she brings out a version of me that is only and will always exclusively be for her and if God wills our children. 

But for now I must find the people that have broken her, she didn't mention their name nor did I want to ask, she was already low but a name isn't that big of a deal to find out.

Someone's POV 

"They are getting married!! She has agreed now what bhaijaan?" "not a-" "She is mine and trust me there is nothing that will change it" " you little bastard you can't do anything bhai please save us all if he gets to know nobody can save us from his wrath."

Who do you think they are birdies? Is it the calling of war? Tell me in comments 

P.S: Do vote, it gives motivation.