5.Home

Zara's POV

Homeit's always nice to be back here with the people you love and the people who love you right? I mean it's always been like that for me until now... until him. I don't know what is happening but I feel a certain kind of void ever since I am back, honestly it's not such a great feeling but what he did was wrong right? Love can't be forced, it needs to come to one naturally and it needs to be earned; he was clearly trying to snatch me then why in this world am I feeling this way I don't like him or yet alone love him or do I? 

Nevertheless, being back means daily office and work and I start to grind from day one. I make my way to my cabin and as soon as I enter I am devastated! So many files and reports that I need to go through without wasting much time I start working. By the time I was done with nearly all the files I head the knocking of the door only to see it's my father, uncle and grandfather. They take a seat and the first question I am asked my by father is "why did you step down, Zara beta?" I inhale a breath and reply " because I just didn't want to go ahead and I feel that Arsalan will do much better than me" my grandfather interrupts " that I think I have the right to decide, I thought you would respect that, child" "Yes! Dad wanted you top ge-" by uncle hurriedly tried to speak when my father glared at him. "LET HIM SPEAK!" I said furiously because I smelled something suspicious "I assigned the project to you because I wanted you to move on from your past" My grandfather confessed, I didn't know how to react but I didn't let their care go unnoticed I got up from my chair and moved across the table at put my head on my grandfather's lap " I know you people want to give the best to me and you all care but dad moving on is no option at least not in this lifetime" I said without realising the tears dropping from my eyes. 

I didn't let them speak much and they all left, leaving me in a dilemma.

Abdullah's POV

2 days, its been two days since she left, I know it might sound so fictional but it's like someone stepped on my heart and took a part of my soul. Yet I didn't go after her I wanted her anger to settle before I made any move, my grandfather suggested that I leave as soon as possible taking hi advice I plan on leaving tomorrow with the aim of winning her any bloody hoe! Even if I would have to say sorry to that guy. 

The night went by in a blink, I couldn't sleep even for a second my mind was clouded by her thoughts, the first time I saw her, the time we first met, the time I first time I touched her fuck... why this did when have to happen?! 

TIME SKIP

I am about to land, that was my territory this is hers I am powerless here not that I had much power even it was about her but okay... my grandfather had already done the arrangements for my stay , so when I landed I directly went to the hotel, tomorrow was a big day and didn't want to mess it up in anyway. My heart has already started to beat faster there is excitement but also nervousness and I really don't remember the last time I was this nervous but it's obvious tomorrow will decide if I get to keep my roti with me or... I really don't want to think about the or. Apart from these feelings there is this feeling, the feeling or yearning, the feeling of being incomplete but tomorrow won't be the same. 

Hey birdies! What do you think will destiny still support Abdullah or will he lose Zara forever?Whatever it might be please understand it's just a story!

P.S: please vote, acts as a motivating factor! Take care.