17. Attack

Zara's POV 

Dealing with the royals was actually a small part of my plan. Sheikhs are in the protection of the Royal Family and it would've been easier to get them if we stayed closer to the Royalty too. Marriage was never part of the plan, I couldn't use Abdullah for my revenge; even before I fell in love with I knew he was too sweet to be played. But I anyway will attack those motherf*ckers for what they did, they deserve it and I will do anything for it, kill whom so ever is required. Which is again a problem because it might get Abdullah and his family involved. So I draft a mail to his grandfather:

Respected sir,

Given the recent events I hold no right to contact anyone from your family, but it was highly important that I do it just this once. I know that you know about my rivalry with Sheikh's but please don't think I used your grandson as a paw, I could never. But I do plan to attack them and when I do so, I request no involvement from your side as for my revenge I shall see no boundaries and limits. 

Thankyou,

Zara Khan

All my team is ready to attack, they have craved it equally. Over these years we have been training and planning to become as strong as they were actually stronger, but considering the first plan ended for the best; our second plan was to just strive irrespective of what may come.

Abdullah's POV 

Jaddi called me to office out of nowhere, he rarely doesn't that indicating it's that something important. I rush to the office and enter his cabin. 

"Before I speak, I need your head total blank. No thoughts, no emotions fogging your mind. Is that clear?

"Yes jade." I reply 

"Very well then. I never trained you for anything, is because I never wanted our relation to have any formal string but I did train your dad; and even though he is excellent in what he does one thing he never picked up was to check the client or the partner's information himself. He always left it to other employees which is why you never acquired that skill. But as a father, I always had his back so I always have done background checks myself. That is why I know stuff about Zara that probably you don't, sh..."

"I am sorry to interrupt but this is of no use the deal has been canceled, Grandfather."

"I know son, but have your emotions been canceled too, well looking at you I suppose not. So, coming back to my point Zara was years ago conspired against an..."

"I know, Jaddi" I said finally while I seated myself."

" You know, do you? And do you know you did that?" 

I shook my head in a no 

"Well son, it was the Sheikhs."

"The SHEIKHS???? You are joking right??"

I asked not believing what I heard but my grandfather turned his laptop around showing me various proofs and at the last a mail from Rohi. Sheikhs were really to people who did everything wrong with my rohi, they were the cause of her pain all this time! I felt a rage I have never felt before, my veins popping blood rushing through them. I immediately got up kicking the chair, anger blurring my vision when my grandfather stopped me. 

" Jaddi you can't save them, please!" I requested 

" Who told you I am trying to but you can't just go on a killing spree it's her right. I am also not asking you to just sit and watch but now is not the right time to do anything. I understand your anger but it can't be compared to what she has felt all these years, so son don't think so irrationally she will kill them herself you just need to support her through this." 

I could understand every word my grandfather said but what about the rage I was covered with, my grandfather took me in a hug and said 

"Listen to me very carefully after this battle is over I need you to immediately fix things with Zara and marry her no more delay. I want her in my house as my daughter-in- law come what may. Do you understand that?"

I broke the hug and nodded positive 

"Well great then, off you go you need to plan a lot" Jaddi said and I left.

This will end Rohi, there will be a full stop to your pain and a fresh start to our endless love. just stay strong and wait for me I promise to fix everything.

Hey birdies, I know it's been long but my vacations just started. Thank you for all the support. Do comment and vote. lots of love. Take care