8. Announcement

Zara's POV

I don't what this feeling is...Love? 'please no', I can't let it be love yes, I am selfish but I had warned him already. I drive back home but my mind is still fogged by him, I can't think straight and honestly I don't want to, I feel a different calmness when I think of him. *RING* *RING* my train of thoughts is interrupted by the phone's ringing ugh!

" KHAN"

It's a deep voice 

" Guruji! how have you been sir?

"Good, child and I know you are doing great too with the wedding bells!*laughs it off* I called you because I look forward to meet you, there is this underground tournament if you are interested I can put forward your name from my group and we could take things forwards yo-"

I cut him off 

"Of course!! Guruji you are the best, just send me the details and I will be there."

*laugh* "My expected reaction, I will email you the details soon, take care!"

"Take care!"

This is the best way to distract myself from his calming but irrational thoughts. With this I get back to work. 

*hours later* 

Out of curtesy (😉) I message Abdullah as to if he reached safely or not but the message isn't delivered? Making me worry, he is Royalty has a jet with Wifi, is he trying to ignore me? Random questions started to erupt.

Abdullah's POV

I have been so deprived of sleep that as soon as I enter the jet I switch off my phone as sleep. I woke up and the plane had already landed , (he time was around 4)  on my way back home I realised that I didn't turn on my phone. When it switched on my heart beams happiness to another level, Zara has messaged me!! 

Zara: Hope you have landed safely (3:45)

Zara: You instigate anger... (4:10)

I check the time only to see it's 4:45 PM, I decide to have some fun with this situation 

Me: For someone who shows they don't care much, your message is sending some other signals.

I screen immediately brightens 

Zara: Mr. Future fucking king, ever heard the word CURTESY? Seems like you haven't look it up in the dictionary okay?

Me: Your wish my command Madame!

No reply, she is definitely thinking of a witty reply.

Time skip

It's been few hours since I have reached home, my grandfather had already informed my family about the whole situation but nobody seems to mind it much, why would they anyway. A hear a knock at my door only to see grandfather standing there, we sit on the couch and I detail in about each and every incident and he keenly listens. 

"With the orphanage thing, I do think that I have an idea but I want her to open up to you, it's her right" my grandfather says, I am about to respond when a loud agitated voice hits my ears "WHO THE HELL IS THIS BITCH!!" I turn to my left to see Zeenat standing in fury, she is a distant relative but because of being a close knit family even distant relatives seem close ones. As soon as she realises I have company she bows her head down of embarrassing. Her reaction wasn't a shocker for me because I always knew her feeling even though she never expressed them causing me to distance myself but even that didn't help,"Zeenat firstly don't you ever dare use such a word for her again or I will rip off your tongue, she is not only the woman I love but also the future queen so speak about her with respect"I command sternly. "But I love you, Abdullah I have loved you ever since I can remember, you can't do this to me, yo-you can't marry her.." "Child I know how and what you must be feeling but it's his decision at the end of the day." my grandfather consoles her on his way out, she looks at me tears forming in her eyes and says" I will do whatever you want me to but please don't marry her, marry me please", "Zeenat try to understand, I love her and it wouldn't be fair to you if she is my everything " "I WILL KILL HER! SHE STOLE WHAT HAS BEEN MINE, I WILL NOT SPARE HER!!" she screams, at that moment I loose my control and punch the mirror nearby causing her to flinch "Leave right now!!" I command and she runs away.

Zara's POV

He has reached safely gives me enough fulfilment that I get back to work with no fogging of my mind, a notification pings on my phone I open it and see being tagged by Abdullah, he has posted on his official verified account a picture of me but my face isn't showing with a caption

Abdullah_Asghar  ☑️ 

ABDULLAH_ASGHAR MINE (till eternity) ❤️ 

What in the world is this! Why did he post me on his official account?!! I immediately give him a call but he doesn't answer. 

Zeenat! We are going to definitely have fun with this character, but with the post I don't think Abdullah is going to live for long 😂 anyways birdies see you soon.

P.S: Please vote it gives motivation