3.The Party

Zara's POV

Life couldn't get tougher than this! I have already signed the contract unknowingly with his family and now this dinner, destiny is playing a shitty game. I won't go I decide, not that I want to disrespect their invitation but because I can't let history repeat itself and let my demons have the upper hand. It has taken a lot for me to be here after whatever happened and now I won't let anything to ever stain my soul like that. Even though love suggests for me to attend he is not new to my stubbornness so he and I order food and start watching FRIENDS. By the time I switch off the tv love has already fallen asleep and it's 11:45 PM. We were sitting in a room and not lobby so I just put a blanket over him and move to my room when I hear the doorbell ring. Only to open and see the most elegant outfit on this drop dead gorgeous human.

 Only to open and see the most elegant outfit on this drop dead gorgeous human

(imagine this suit)

"hey, I see you aren't doing much and still decided not to attend the party" he says moving inside, "party?" I question clenching my eyebrows "yeah to celebrate the deal" he causally responds." Well then thankfully I didn't go, not a fan of parties" I said "yeah definitely a good thing, I mean you are looking mesmerising just this way and if you had decided to attend you would have caused few murders and a heart attack for sure" he said in husky voice, I got the hint of where this conversation was leading to so I hesitating say " ah... why are you here any way? Your family is the host of the party and you should be there" "I am where I should be and if by any chance you are trying to waver the topic off it's not going to work" he stated affirmatively. 

"Topic which topic? I think you are sleepy better go home and sleep" I say awkwardly "don't! Don't you dare try and brush the attraction under the carpet, you and I both know that there is something... some energy if I may that is pulling us together, you see I wasn't planning to meet you this morning in the office and yet we met and then the invitation don't deny the play of destiny " he warns making me furious "There is nothing to deny, I do agree that there is a attractive mere attraction to be precise but nothing else we will go our ways and within no time will be over this stupid thing we are feeling, now if you allow your highness I am tired" I try to leave when his hand grabs mine and with a pull I am pinned against the fall, he cages me well leaving no space to escape, our chests touching when his mouth towards my ear and in the lowest of voice whispers" you are mine, rohi! Dare deny it, it's not a warning but if you let another man even 500 meters near you let alone touch you then I must warn you I am not a gentleman you see" and he left, leaving me breathless and speechless. 

Abdullah's POV 

This is not what I planned at all!! I thought my confession would be heartfelt and I would ask her out but she... stubborn she is but she still doesn't know who I am. the second our bodies collided with each other I started shivering, it was near impossible to control myself from devouring her but making her understand was the priority and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. 

As I enter my house I am bombarded with questions as to why I left the party. I try and dodge the questions saying that some work at warehouse needed attention and thankfully all of them believed well nearly, as I come out of the shower I am called by my grandfather to his office." You like her...Zara right?" is his first statement as I enter " I don't know I honestly feel I love her but love its very soon to exactly tell but definitely something " I reply sincerely " I like her too she is fierce, good choice grandson' he says patting my shoulder making way out " but I don't think she does! I want to give her the world but she keeps pushing me away" I say while walking him to his room " that's how women are, especially women like her I have done some research on her family because of the deal and I know a few things that you don't son, but all I can tell you right now is decide if you really want this because it ain't going to be easy and if you go for it don't back out"he says looking directly in my eyes " I would burn the world to have her, giving up is no option when I know she is the one" I say and bid him a goodbye. 

Zara once you let me in, it will be you and I against the world if it has to be I say thinking and drift off to sleep. 

Hey! I hope you liked the chapter. Do share your thoughts! 

P.S: Do vote, gives motivation, take care!