16. Marriage

Few weeks later

Zara's POV

*GUNSHOTS*

"YOU BLOODY BASTARD!! You seriously thought you could betray me, give information out attack my warehouse and I would let you go easily *smirks* as if." 

"ma...ma'am I am sorry, I never meant to do this... th-they manipulated me" he tried to speak getting on my nerves further.

" You think I have time for your filthy little explanation, huh?!"

*GUNSHOTS*

" Take him out" a voice came from behind, "NOW!!"

Love moved towards me patted my head and said, "little one, we still need information out of him after that you can get your frustration out on him, I promise" 

And I don't know why I began to cry endless river flowing down my face and he held me not even trying to console, he just let my emotions flow. Ever since I left the hospital few weeks ago, neither did I contact nor has he, I knew if I would contact him I would lose my control and give in and that wouldn't have been right because the right thing, I have already done that.

Abdullah's POV

It's been weeks, she is nowhere nor have I searched, even though it has been killing me she was the one to leave, to give up and for what? A FUCKING STUPID OBSESSION. I don't get it was my love for her this weak? I have questioned everything in vain but now... my worst nightmare is turning into my reality my family has decided to get me married to Zehra. I wanted to revolt but then for what should I do that? HER? Hell no, but love... this love inside me is so torturous that even when it is her fault I am ready to pay the price. Our marriage's announcement and the dates were so quickly finalised that nobody had time to process anything. Yesterday I sent across the mail discarding the deal too, it literally took me all my strength and what did I get in return... a message in agreement of it by Miss. Zara her fucking self. Did she never care?

She might not be bound but I still am, I had promised myself to catch her enemies and I think I am very close in finding them. When I do find them the hell shall break on them, after which I will do what my obligations would be. Fuck! I do miss her a lot... so much so that I have been crying everyday and that too publicly ( I mean in front of my grandfather, he gets me). There has been a constant continuous stabbing pain ever since she left and I know moving on might be necessary now that they have fixed me up but I just can't! I loved her, I still do and I always will and I have cleared it with Zeenat hoping that she will back off but she loves the status I come with.  

Author's POV

"See I told you they won't last together and then of course we had a key to break them apart, now we are all safe"

"Yes bhaijan I am so thankful to the fate of Almighty he saved us all from getting killed and now that he won't be getting married to Zara but Zeenat our plan is safeguarded too" the woman said. 

" Well then we should prepare ourselves after-all we shall to invited to that wedding."

HEYA birdies after a long time! hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you soon.....