15. Suicide

WARNING ⚠️: 16+ ONLY!

Abdullah's POV

We enter the house, Zara takes the lead and takes me into her room; making me sit on her bed while she locked the door. BOLD. "Stay here" she commands and I wait for her. After 5 minutes she comes out in a maroon lingerie ( tho it covers her but her body curves are full on display), Fuck ! Wild thoughts rushed in without permission. "Allowed to see, touch me and this ends." she instructs and I am so awe struck that I can't even nod. She plays music and dances. Frequently coming near me to she ain't touching me any how. 

15 minutes into the dance, she comes near me we have barely an inch difference between our faces, my control is on threshold I instantly lean closer for a kiss but she leans back, with the most casual tone says "Ah! I feel sleepy go to your room and let me sleep." WHAT?! I smirk "Well played! But remember I am a firm believer of revenge." I leave immediately. She is a pro player there but she forgets just because I downplay when it concerns her doesn't mean I can't play. I will get her in a much better way.

Next Day 

UGHH!! I already Didn't get much sleep but here we I am being woken up by yet another call, 

" I need to cut it short come back home right now" it was my grandfather, I immediately get ready I know something is wrong for sure. I run towards Zara's room and as soon as she opens I inform her " Jaddi called he needs me back home , I am sorry Rohi but I need to go I sense something isn't right" I kiss her forehead and as I am about to leave she pulls me back and says " Wait just for 5 minutes I will get ready and I am coming along". I get down and within 5 minutes she is down, we immediately leave. All way long I can't help but think how could somebody be this perfect and be unaware of the same? 

TIME SKIP

We reach the hospital, on our way I was informed that Zeenat was admitted so I was a bit less worried and as soon as we enter her ward there is a crying scream,

"Ommi, what is she doing here!!" Zeenat screamed pointing at Rohi, 

"Listen to me very carefully Zeenat under no circumstance will I take any kind of disrespect against my woman; so if you desire to disrespect her again in my presence or absence be ready to face my wrath." I warn

"Th-this woman, you left my daughter for her didn't you? You knew you were promised to my daughter, right?" her mother questioned, promised when?

" Promised? I don't know what you are talking about at all." I reply

" Oh so you didn't tell him Abbu ji, he has no clue; till date I trusted your word but it's my daughter's happiness on stake do justice to her or else I must take extreme measures." Bua (also Zeenat's mother) threatens my grandfather.

I am pulled out of the room with a sudden jerk, as soon as I understand, I look up to Rohi and before I could say something she goes 

" All my life I have wanted Thakur to come back to me, I know what childhood love means to it's core and today seeing that girl and the pain in her eyes brought back the image of my own self with the same pain. It is not that I don't love you but it's that she loves you more than I think I ever could and being bound to your love I will only hope the best for you; till now I thought I was the best for you but seeing her I now know that I am not. I will always love you" she kissed my forehead and left. 

I stood there for what seemed forever questioning everything.

I know that I just ruined something that was perfectly beautiful but birdies not everything that is imperfect is ugly, I do promise a happy ending tho. 

DO VOTE! TAKE CARE!!