2.Infatuation

Zara's POV

Today's incident for some reason left me thinking, I know it's normal to bump into someone but he there was something about him I can't explain but that something is drawing me towards him. I am not a person who keeps things in her heart or mind and waits I do accept that he was a attractive guy and maybe that's why I am thinking of him, ringing of my phone brought me out of my zone and as I pick it up I see it's my grandfather calling, "Salam!" I greet "walaikum Salam, bacha" he responds, "I called to check on you and to tell you that there is another deal we are supposed to sign in Dubai itself, it's with royal family and I want you to look over the deal,"he said "I am just 19 and this...this is a huge deal I can't I just can't take the responsibility !" I exclaimed " I know the capabilities of my granddaughter bacha, you will do well and I know it the meeting is tomorrow and further details shall be forwarded to you via mail, talk to you soon take care till then" he said and hung up. 

The entire night just went by and I couldn't get myself to sleep, it was one of the biggest responsibilities I had to fulfil and I needed to present it in the best way possible. As I complete going through my presentation one last time I check the time and it's already 6 AM, the meeting is scheduled for 10 AM and I need to reach before time. So I walk to the kitchen to make my breakfast when I hear the doorbell ring I open the doorbell only to see it's love and he has bought Starbucks for me, love aka Lovely Singh is my mentor plus bodyguard, he is not just my shadow but my armour. He enters the house and I discuss the presentation with him resulting in few more changes and by the time we are done it's already time to leave. As I reach their office building my heart starts beating faster, a women guides us up the elevator to the meeting only to give me a shocker..

Abdullah's POV

I do believe in destiny but I always thought things take might to settle in right place, this morning a member of house staff (I don't know the name honestly) came up to saying that I was asked to join my father, uncle and grandfather for some meeting at our office. I didn't argue much and went only to later see it wasn't just a business deal it was a business deal with Zara fucking khan. As soon as she enters the conference room the atmosphere of the room changes, in all our cute short meets I have seen her in sweatpants but today she was wearing full black formals, hair in a high ponytail and big earrings she looked divine; divine and mine. This feeling didn't stay for long as soon as my eyes scanned the room I couldn't help but notice all the men eye fucking her making my blood boil, I knew that I can't do much so I excused myself outside for a smoke. 

By the time I came back my Rohi (soulmate in Arabic) had already started off with her presentation and by the end everybody were in awe! Of course we signed the deal, but as soon as the formalities were done she excused herself and left. I couldn't let her go, not before speaking to her so I run after her and in sometime I do match her pace , she turn around only to find me out of breath at first her eyes widened but then she giggled; her laugh till now I thought her beauty was intoxicating but her laugh just the sounds of heaven for sure. Before I could snap back in I hear her say "you should go for regular walks your endurance is weak " and she giggles again I can't help but join her. I didn't say much but walked her out when we were stopped by the voice of my beloved uncle he had come to invite Zara for lunch! "Comprehend Abdullah" I schooled myself but I was on cloud nine obviously because of which I failed to notice her departure. 

Heya birdies! what do you guys think will Abdullah confess his growing feeling for Zara? If he does how will Zara react? tell me your thoughts!!

P.S: please vote, it acts as a motivating factor.