7. Orphanage

Zara's POV

I wasn't feeling overwhelmed when we reached the destination because overwhelmed is such a light word for the emotions inside me. We were standing at the orphanage's gate, this orphanage was sealed by international authorities when he (not Abdullah but someone who will be disclosed in upcoming chapters ) was running it.

Now, there was no seal mark one the gate, the gate was open I turn to Abdullah with tears in my eyes, "Ho-how did you get to know? Why did you he-help me?" "I have my ways, rohi and if my wife wants something it's my duty to provide it, isn't it? he said cupping my cheeks and wiping the tears. I smiled and walked inside my hands interlocked with his, I show him around for quite sometime and then we sit under a tree, "Do you mind if I place my head on your lap?" He asked hesitantly and even though I was taken aback I gave him a nod. Time flew without notice when he suddenly got up and said "I had planned so much for today but we don't have much time left so shall we at least go and eat?" he asked and I too got up. 

We reached to a restaurant near by and he pulled a chair for me, after ordering he cleared him throat and asked "I don't know if I should ask what I am going to ask but please understand I don't mean to hurt you or anything and you can refuse to answer but when I was transferring the property to my name I realised it didn't belong to you, actually it belonged to someone who is no more..." He was still speaking but I cut him off " There are many things Abdullah many things that you still don't know about me they will unfold with time but when they do I ask you to trust me and not judge without hearing my side, can you do that?" He immediately nodded, it was all so different with him, he trusted me without knowing me, he loved me without knowing me but I won't expect  anything still. When you don't expect you are more resistant to hurt.

Abdullah's POV 

The date didn't turn out as plan not that I wasn't happy, when with her I am the happiest! while we sat down to have dinner as a response to one of my questions she asked met trust her whenever certain aspects of her life will be unfolded, I was hurt but I chose not to show it. How could she think I would ever doubt her and her intentions. Any which way after our dinner I dropped her back and bid goodbye as I was leaving tomorrow. On my way back to hotel something clenched inside me, leaving her here and going back didn't feel right but I had no option.

Next day

I have been outside for fifteen minutes but the driver is nowhere to be found, I check my phone to see if roti has responded to the message I sent an hour ago but there is nothing. I lift my gaze from my phone to see a Dark Blue Wayback pulling up in front of me and the door opens, to my surprise it's Rohi, I immediately get in and taunt "If only I would have known you were coming to pick me up I would've let you wait the same way you made me wait yesterday " only to see her smirk and reply "so you knew it was deliberate " "of course! by the way is this your car or..." I was about to complete but she interrupts "or rented? I thought you have done your research on me looks like you need to dig deeper," she says. "No I meant is it yours your's or any family member's but now I know it's yours" I comment and the conversation continues till we reach the airport, she gets down from the car and waves me a goodbye, WAVE! Like seriously I march towards her and pull her by her waist into a tight hug. Her embrace feels like home, we finally bid our goodbyes and I head back home. 

Is Zara letting her guard down? What do you all think,birdies? Do tell me in comments 

P.S: Do vote it gives motivation. Take care!!