4.Water Park

Zara's POV

Yesterday's incident didn't sink in well, so to distract myself I decide to take a day off and visit Atlantis (water park). It was a task to pull love, Samad (one of my best friend) and Naman(who flew in this morning at 6) but I am just the most pampered one so with few crocodile tears here we are in the line getting our tickets. 

Rides are fun but the best part of it is hanging out with these idiots, with work I don't get much time so whatever time I get why not make the fullest of it? Within some time due to excessive being in water I started feeling hungry and took Naman along to buy churros. We sat in, having a heart to heart conversation when I felt overwhelmed and he came up to me and hugged me. It felt good easing many emotions in me. When suddenly I hear a thud and in the next moment Naman is on the floor, I look up to see and it's none other than Mr. Abdullah. I am shocked for a moment and when I do come back into my senses I simple push Abdullah making him hit the wall harshly , I help Naman to get up and ask him to leave band meet me at the exit, he does so. 

I move closer to this obsessive guy and hold him by the collar nearing our distance and warn him  in firm yet dangerous manner "Ever! And I mean ever I see you near him, me or my people I won't hesitate putting a bullet through your ugly skull!! Love, affection huh; it's all bullshit you just want to possess me, claim me and I would never let that happen," I simple exit.

All ride back nobody talks, I know I might have exaggerated but he needed to be put in his right place, I immediately ask love to call the jet when we reach home, this place is his territory and I don't want my people to get targeted in any way possible. So we head to the airport and back home we travel.

Abdullah's POV

Whatever happened today wasn't right I wanted to see her but when I saw her hugging that guy; the guy who she was already rumoured with the beast inside lost control. I know I can't justify my act but I don't regret it either, nevertheless I will approach her tomorrow and apologise. Suddenly, a notification flashes on my laptop it's a mail from the Khans it reads:

Respected Sirs/ Ma'ams

There are certain changes in the deal we have signed on 23 August 2022, the main manager of the project Ms. Zara Khan has stepped down and will be now replaced by Mr. Arsalan our company's board member. For any further information or questions you are free to mail.

Thankyou, 

Zara khan

CFO of Khan Industries

Stepped down? WHAT THE actual FU-! I understand I didn't react well but this... is just childish. I immediately leave for her house only to see she has left the country. My mind stops, senses freeze she left thinking so me as a monster. I screwed up before we even began! Suddenly panic hits me, tears falling uncontrollably and everything around me goes black.

Hey birdies, a short chapter I know but do you think Abdullah will let Zara go or will be make the heaven and the earth actually meet? tell me in the comments!

P.S: Do vote, it validates the work, take care!