12.Past (2)

" OUR business clan has various families and amongst them THAKURS were one. We were all brought up together Naman, me, Zain,Preeti,Neil, and him; his name was Rajveer; Rajveer Thakur. Since childhood he and I were inseparable, He was there for me through thick and thin and so was I. Around the age of 6 my maternal uncle introduced me to guns; he was into mafia and honestly it did get me real intrigued and when I turned 10, I officially joined my uncle. Alongside me stood Rajveer something that I couldn't be more thankful for the decision I made wasn't the best yet he stood there with me. Fighting the world and the family itself, years went by the friendship we once shared had turned into love but no one ever confessed it was already known; then came the dreadful day the one that took everything away from me the day that made me who I am today."

I pause gathering the courage to speak more, ever since his death nobody and I mean not even a soul in the family mentions him, its the first time I am speaking of him loudly and it's shattering me into more pieces than before. Yet I shall continue because he deserves it. I look at him his hands cupping my face with care and hurt visible in his eyes but there is no sympathy it's just love. I take a deep breath in and continue 

"I was working late in my office that day by now we all (as in kids of her age group in her family) had already started working in family office , as I was leaving it after completing my work I get a call from an unknown number as I receive it I- I get to know that thakur has been kidnapped by them unfortunately the phone they used was a burner one and all I knew was the address. They had already warned me about any company with me and I couldn't r-risk his life so I m-made the most stupid decision of my life an-and went th-there alone. I couldn't save him that day I could give my life in exchange of his. I-I failed him and I lost him. With him I lost the power to live it took me a great amount of time to get ov-over it I still am not over him how can I ever be? Yet I survived and lived only to catch those bastards and kill them give them the death they deserve and avenge Thakur."

I was in tears by now, but Abdullah was still looking at me with admiration and love, he truly was something else. he caressed my hair and slowly whispered "Rohi, till date I have only loved you and respected you for the same but from after today I will always respect you for the strength you have shown because this would take a person with it and yet you stand here stronger than ever. Thankyou for trusting me and Thankyou for letting me in love. He said and kissed me on my forehead.

Abdullah's POV

I never thought my rohi could have been this strong, she suffered so much but now I am with her just like he was. I don't know but I am not jealous of him how could I be? He was her pillar and back then I didn't know she existed but now she is mine; her happiness and being there for her during rains and shadows is what has become my responsibility and I love it. I vow to keep her happy and away from troubles. I might not get her to agree on fighting her fights together but I will be there and fight alongside with her. It is not her fight anymore it is my fight too whatever may it be we shall face it as a team together.

Hey birdies!! Hope you guys like the chapter, see you soon.

P.S: Please vote it gives motivation