9.Jealousy

Zara's POV

A week has passed since Abdullah left, I haven't spoken to him since. Currently I am in Morocco for the tournament, this is the biggest tournament of the decade and it's my first match today. I have been playing for almost 7 years now I started off with small matches and now I win tournaments. My family has no clue of it ,at least, majority don't my uncles...they know about it; there was an objection at first but these matches are my way to reduce my inner chaos, physical pain gives me satisfaction.

"We present 3 times heavy weight champion Lucas Knight against the deadliest human to ever enter the ring The Silencer!" Yeah that is me to hide my identity I not only use a stage name but also cover my face. I enter the ring , the referee starts the match. Lucas without giving me time starts to attack, he has strategised his game very well and even though he gives me time to react I play dumb. By the end of second round I am bleeding like shit. Scars all over, being an underground match certain weapons are allowed. My abdomen is screaming foe mercy my nose is most probably broken and there are bruises all over.

As the third round is about to begin I see The Royal families of various countries enter hinting that the royal family of UAE is also here and there they are walking in with glory. Suddenly my eyes fall on a girl I don't know who she is but I see her sitting real close to Abdullah making my senses burn. Jealously is being rooted in my soul and my anger takes over me but soon I hear the referee announcing the third round. This time I don't even let Lucas play a single move and within half time of the round his condition is worse than mine. By the end of the round he lays unconscious probably dead and the crowd is hooting like crazy. They go so crazy that they break through their fences and enter the main stadium area, in a blink of second I am on some people's shoulder my mask is off and the next thing I see is Abdullah and co. all super horrified.

Abdullah's POV

Ever since I uploaded the post Zara has been avoiding me, for a week I have tried every way to contact her but there has been no response; this woman knows how to bring others on their knees for her. Thankfully her family has been updating me and she currently is out somewhere for work while I am travelling to Morocco to watch the biggest underground Martial-arts tournament of the decade, honestly it's the most ruthless and brutal tournament. People usually don't walk out of that ring alive.

Next day

We reach the stadium pretty late, half of the match is already over. It's Silencer's match, she is the deadliest player. I have never seen her match but her news is always in air. The match ended in her favour obviously and the crowd went insane. they ran towards the ring and within seconds the land beneath my feet is taken away. Silencer is none fucking other than ZARA!!! This has to be the most cruelest joke the world is playing. I see the people taking her away somewhere and I without a thought follow them.

I reach the changing room there are guards stationed outside but they are her guards and they let me in. As I walk in I find no one. Someone enters from behind I turn to look it's her; "Abdullah" she calls her in the most exhausted voice. I immediately walk to her and help her sit, burning in anger which can't be contained anymore I start screaming "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! WHAT IF SOMETHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU. WHAT IF I WOULD HAVE LOST YOU. DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYONE ZARA? OH NO YOU DONT YOU ARE TOO SELFISH FOR THAT!!!!" she sits quietly not even a word looking down, I realise that I might have said things which I didn't mean but before I could apologise she falls unconscious on the floor bleeding heavily. 

Everything around me goes numb my senses aren't working, I stand still feeling a sharp pain in my heart an ache. I see Lovely running in and picking her up I immediately realise and follow them and we rush her to the hospital.

Birdies a question should I write POVs per chapter or continue writing them in mix? Do you think Zara will make it? 

P.S: Please Vote, it gives motivation.