18. Mission

Zara's POV

I received a green signal from Abdullah's grand father. So here I am planning the mission. I want their blood on my hand so bad that even if I die killing the last person there shall be a huge smile on my face. This mission is a death sentence another reason I am content that my ties with Abdullah stand nowhere. 

I miss him so dearly everyday but I know that after sometime he will understand why I did what I did. If I were still with him I would've put him in unnecessary danger. Maybe I am trying to reason with my actions to convince myself I was right but I just can't get his face out of my mind. He was pale, hurt clearly visible I was sure if I had stayed there for a bit longer he would've burst into tears. Right now, important thing is to get my hands on sheikhs; as soon as I got a clear signal I left for Oman. Sheikhs relocated there, hoping to find hiding spot, huh, as if they could ever. I didn't ask foe help from any close associates, they are only mine to kill.

Abdullah's POV

Ever since Jaddi burst the bomb on my head I have put spies on the sheikhs for obvious reasons and even on Zara to see if she needs a hand. I know why she did what she did I understand it too but I am hurt that she thought she could ever come across as wrong to me. I loved her unconditionally I still love her and I always will. 

*Ring* *Ring*

my phone buzzed, as soon as I picked it up I heard a familiar voice,

"Abdullah" it was lovely.

"Lovely" I responded 

"I will cut the conversation, I know you know about the mission; listen to me carefully we might need your help and I will inform you when we do but don't come in between Zara and her revenge even if she gets killed its her des-"

"I FUCKING WILL NOT LET HER DIE AT BLOODY ANY COST"I screamed 

"And if she survives after you getting involved she will never forgive you, she loves you tremendously I know it but she has loved Rajveer more and she craved the revenge ever since, don't take it away from him"

I take deep breath in, I know that even though I love her I can't protect her and even though it makes me feel helpless I must accept it.

"And, get the spy out Zara might catch him and then it will create more issues whatever the update will be I will myself pass it to you."

"You know about the spy" I was shocked

"Zara could've been the one but thankfully you luck saved you she has been busy with the planning anyways talk to you soon."

He cut the call, his care for Zara is crystal and so is mine, therefore, I will retrieve my spy and put trust in lovely to tell me everything. Plus I can't risk Rohi getting more angry on me because if that happens after the war there will be immense damage control needed. I will be there for you and with you always,Rohi. We will burn the world together if that is what you desire.

Hey birdies! Hope you liked the chapter. See you soon, please do vote and comment. Take care!