|Zᴀʜɪʀᴀ|

150+ reads fast please!!!

Shuruat kahi se toh karein!

And please don't forget, to vote and comment!

*****
I threw the file from my hands which flew feets away whose pages spread everywhere around.

My secretary jumped in fear seeing it. I grabbed his collar and could clearly feel him shivering.

Aayush has been with me ever since I established Zahira, dealing with fashion, retail and colognes. My passion for designs has been life long. Amidst my childhood days, I have frequently found myself scribbling on the sheets.

Bhai, these designs are precious, you are going to be the world's best fashion designer and no excuses, all my outfits would be just your creations!

There words always banged on my head as Kavya went through my designs. Dad has always been finding ways to woo me, in order to give up on my passion, and join the family business, which dealt with Financial Services and Real Estate, ever since he has noticed my shard mind with monetries and dealings. Never did I fall to his demands, and steadily he gave up. 

Yes! While my heart was soft for fashion and designs, my mind was as sharp with monetries, dealing and convincing skills.  No wonder, I am the son of the Malhotra's, illegitimate, but still the son. Dada ji, in his time and currently my Dad and chachu have been the Kings in their fields. 

Dada ji had always had a interest in the business stuff, he was the first one in the family to build up an empire, breaking the monopoly of the family to just serve others. He had a big name in the business world. 7 years into the industry and he was already a millionaire, all set to raise more and more. After him, it had been genetic, Dad, chachu, me and maybe further generations too.

The business world bows to the skills and power of the Malhotra's. Malhotra's are not just earning money, they are showcasing and selling away their brand, their skills to the new comers. They had turned out to be an inspiration for many young peasantries, who aspires to build their empire. 

I never a good bond with my father or chachu, but I couldn't help but praise and learn from their skills. Since my childhood, along with fashion magazines, many times I found myself flipping pages of business magazines, going through their interviews. 

My designs and my colognes always showcased the two opposite sides of my personality. My expertise in the fashion field were always the attires, which felt graceful, elegant and simple in their own beautiful way, and the colognes dealt with as much strength as they can. They have never been sweet, they always has the strong energy stored which have the capability to attract each eye in the room.

I have found myself to be a tough nut to crack in the fashion industry. The simplicity and ethnicity of my designs have always managed to gain attention and popularity amongst the people out there. And my dark side has been obsessed with the flourishing achievement. I have always learnt to win, losing has always been something I couldn't afford.

'Care to explain.', I gritted my teeth, eyeing Aayush straight into his eyes. 

'S...si..sir, act...actually...', my eyebrows scrunched in frustration. 

'I hate stammering. You are well aware, aren't you?', I snapped at him. His gulp would be well heard.

'Sorry sir. Sir, may I?', he asked while pointing towards glass on the table.

I shut my lids and left a deep sigh, clearly not aiming to burst out on him. I was well aware of him, words won't escape his lips, until and unless he wets his dry throat. I gave a small nod.