|Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Hᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ|

सलमा सितारों वाली शग़ना दि शब आई रें
बन्नों से बनने की मिलने की जो रुत लाई रे
शहनाई यूँ गुंजी सबकी आँखें भर आई रें

Radhyaansh ki shadi mein aap sabka bohot bohot swagat hai 🥹💗🧿

✨✨✨

Without coming into his notice, I sat a few feet away from him and laid on his lap. He jerked up, not expecting my sudden arrival. I held his hand in mine, and kept it on my head and rested my lids. My eyes didn't meet his, but I knew a smile curved up on his lips as he caressed my hair.

'It's just 4.30. Why are you up so early?', he asked while adoring the dawn in front of him.

'The question goes to you too...I guess.', I replied, without turning back to him, but I got no answer in return. I waited patiently, but still no response. I laid straight onto his lap to face him, and the same moment, a drop of water soaked my skin over the forehead. I won't wipe if off.

'How long can you hold it back?', I muttered under my breath while my eyes won't leave his face, but he won't dare to look into my orbs.

'What are you talking about Radhika?', he was a tough nut to crack, I concluded, leaving a sigh behind.

'Who are fooling bhai? Me or your own self?', and again everything fell silent. But this time, I didn't broke it, instead laid on his lap, with all the silence. The silence spoke many more words, then our lips could.

The silence was pure and serene. I could hear my heartbeats running at a high pulse. The moment was so deep, the tranquillity could be heard. I wished from the bottom of my heart, for the time frame to pause. These moments are rare. Even the most of it feels minimal.

I shifted close to him and snuggled deep, as the winds blew across me sending chills through my spine. He snaked his arms around me, pulling me close to his chest. In a eyeblink, I jumped onto his lap, and rested my head on his shoulder, while my arms snaked around his neck. His one hand wrapped around my shoulder, while the other was busy caressing my hair.

'Peanut.', I peeped out of his shoulder, as his voice rang into my ears.

'I never realised that I will actually cry when you leave.', as the statement ended, a drop of tear strolled down his cheeks.

'I am just a few kilometres away.', I spoke like a child, my fingers wiped his tears.

'That doesn't count.', my heart was filled up. I wanted to answer, but I didn't knew what. Throwing everything aside, my head again bounced onto his shoulder.

'You know Radhika...', I didn't look up at him, when he paused.

'Just after few months you were born, I hit you once mistakenly. You cried so bad that day. But something else was bad that day too, and that was the scolding I received from mumma papa. That was the first time they scolded me. Since that day, I started disliking you so much, believing it was due to you they detached from me. Growing up, I loved irritating you and honestly, I used to feel after you would get married, I would finally get my parents back. They scolded me when I used hurt you and I used to to take that out on you. Sometimes irritating you, hitting you, and what not. As we grew more, I started turning more benign with you, but still your wedding didn't affect me. I was always like, ok fine it is just a marriage, she will get married in the town, you can meet us whenever you want to, and just stuff like those. I always thought we are always on our work, won't see each other for all day long, it's just the same, but its truly said that you won't realise the good, until it's gone. You know, many a times I have been asked what's the thing I hate the most and I never had a answer. I always believed we can't hate anything, hate is a way too big word, there can be dislikes but hate? Nah. But you know, I guess after all these years, I have finally found out the answer to the question. And you are the first person who will know that. The thing which feels horrible to me or something I hate is...you leaving. My peanut, my sister leaving, going away from me.', that was the first time I saw my brother opening up in front of me.