|Oɴsᴇᴛ ᴏғ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ|

पतझड़ के मौसम में भी 🦋
रंगी चनारो जैसी 🧿
 झनके सन्नाटो में तू 💗
 वीना के तारो जैसी💗🧿

Vote aur comment kar dena please🥹

Welcome to the pre wedding rituals of our #Radhyaansh

✨✨✨

I have always heard my mumma say 'Mehendi ka rang jitna gadha, pati aapse utna zyada pyar karta hai'. Caressing my palms, I looked at them which were inked with the dark brown colour of henna. Ahh that must be a joke. The colour rose up to my palms due to the quality of henna used. I tried convincing myself.

He would love me? Mr. Red Bull? Hah! This must be a joke. I really don't find the logic behind 'Mehendi ka rang gaddha, toh pati pyaar karega, warna nahi karega.' What bullshit. Does the henna leaves come to life and check that equation between the couple and decides, I have to get my colour on her hands and I won't ink properly on the other one. Huh!

I was striving hard to convince myself the colour of the henna imbricating on my palms was due to the quality and not due to his love. Ok now enough. I am convinced. No need to stress my brain anymore.

Just a day more and my life would take a 360 degree turn. I have always dreamt of this day, then when I am standing just a step away from the dream, why is my heart pestering, why do I feel tickled in my tummy? 

Yesterday and day before were so frantic. The all days functions and my cheeks are already paining due to smiling all day long. We had the Ganesh Puja, Mandap Muhurat and Griha Shanti Puja day before and yesterday morning, we were indulged in the mehendi festivities.

I could see just ladies around, and men were...umm bare minimum. And he clearly denied to come to function and the reason was so obvious. He hated the smell of mehendi. But how can I leave the chance to poke him. I can't wait for him to find his name in my mehendi and boil with anger.

And the evening was booked with our Sanji or I could say Sangeet Sandhya. Few hours of the evening were given to legs dancing on the beat of garba and typical Kathiyawadi food which included Bhakhri, Sev tameta nu shaak, lilva kachori, ghatiya nu shaak, and not to forget Khichdi with it's best friends, curd, pickle and papad.

I know many might have made faces over it, but this is what the typical menu of Gujarati Sanji includes. And once we filled our tummy, we started with the family performances, which definitely wettened our eyes.

And today was the Pithi ceremony or I can say the Haldi ceremony in the evening and currently I am decked up in my pale pink saree for my Mamera. My mama-mami would bless me for my bright future and gift me my Panetar with my chooda in my jholi.

Always I have wondered, how lucky a bride is to get so beautiful clothes and jewellery, everyone pampering her with all the love and affection, getting so many gifts, being the centre of attraction, but when I am living these phases of my life, why is my heart filled up, why do I feel overwhelmed?

Was it because of the man I was marrying? Or due to the fear of leaving my happy place, my family? Or the anxiety of how will I manage in the new home. It is a whole new feeling.

'Ready princess?', my bubble of thoughts broke as I heard papa, while he walked up to me. I passed him a small smile and nodded.

'Yesternight was dark and thundering. I expected you to come to me, but you didn't?', my face went pale hearing him.