|Qᴜʀᴇsʜɪs?|

रुख तेरा जिधर का हो
हो उधर मेरा
तेरी बाहों में तलक हाय है
ये सफर मेरा

✨✨✨

'Yes! You heard it right! Breaking the hearts of millions of girls out there, Avyaansh Malhotra, about whom we have always heard rumours that he isn't interested in marriage stuff, tied the knot with his bae, Radhika Kapadia

'Yes! You heard it right! Breaking the hearts of millions of girls out there, Avyaansh Malhotra, about whom we have always heard rumours that he isn't interested in marriage stuff, tied the knot with his bae, Radhika Kapadia. The love birds have have tied the knot on the 7th of April at the Geetanjali Palace. Radhika Kapadia is the......'

Huffing, I turned off the tv of my cabin. Love birds, my foot.

Regardless of how private we try to keep it, god knows how all these spicy stuff manages to reach the paparazzi .  Every channel is filled up with our marriage gossips.

Begaani shadi mein abdullah deewana, huh!

But that was not enough, there was more in my cabin. Wherever I would turn, only flowers and flowers are there in front of me.

Even a garden wouldn't have these many flowers. 

And I am very well aware about the person behind this, but if he's into believing that by doing this stuff, he's saved from my wrath, then I am sorry to say, but he's living in a delusional world.

I have already dialled him up almost a dozen times, but seems like had has plugged cotton buds into his ears.

'Were you missing me so much that you dialled me so many times, sweetheart?'

I raised my head to look at him, with a teasing grin on his face, dressed coolly. 

Isn't he scared that his end time is near?

Nope! He isn't.

'Kabir, leave!', I showed him a eye, but instead of leaving, he grabbed his seat in front of me.

'Bro, I am sorry na.'

My head snapped at him. 'Sorry? Really? Kabir, that was my wedding, not my birthday, that if you missed it this year then you will be there in the next one.'

'But...', today I was in no mood to listen to him.

'I don't want to hear any of your excuses Kabir.'

He sighed and fell back on his seat, but just after a few seconds, he bounced back. 'I work at crime investigation branch Avi. You know how my work is.'