|Aʀʏᴀ's Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ|

तुम तो मेरी जिंद मेरी जान वे 

ेरी तू ज़मीन है आसमान वे 

तुझ बिन मैं की करां 

रब्बा खैरिया हाये वे मैं की करण

✨✨✨

'Doctor, careful, careful, careful!'

The doctor looked at me, unbelievably.

Ok I know I was being a headache, but who won't be scared seeing that cast saw in front.

'Mr. Malhotra I have not even started yet.'

He complained, and I gave him a sheepish smile, a big tight one.

'And please take this kid outside. She won't be able to see the scene here. And I just don't get, why would you get her here? She is an infant and this is a hospital.

He was right. It was not safe to bring her here. 'I know doctor, but she was not ready to let go of me, and I can't see her tears, to be honest.'

He gave me a small smile, while preparing himself for the procedure.

'No parent in the world can see their child cry Mr. Malhotra, but sometimes we have to let them because it's for their own good.'

'I know doctor. Viraj, please take her outside, if she cries, then let her.'

I instructed Viraj and he stepped ahead to grab the little gangster, who was sprawling happily in my arms.

Viraj held her, and when she realised she was being drifted away from me, she clung close and muffled a cry.

Viraj looked at me in a dilemma but no matter much I hate her tears, but I can't let her stay here.

I blinked in assurance, and he pulled her away from me, and her silent sobs soon turned hysteric.

Unshed tears welled up in my eyes, but I immediately wiped it off. I did wrong to her, but I should have done that back to home itself, but never mind.

Viraj carried her out, and the sounds of her cries slowly faded away he went far away.

But soft, emotional eyes soon turned nightmarish one when they saw the doctor ready for the procedure. I gulped down my saliva.

It's been almost 6.5 weeks since the accident took place, and ultimately today I was going to be free from this heavy plaster in my hand. All these weeks I have been waiting for this day to come, but today, when this moment is in front of me, I don't want it.

Why? Because I see the cast saw right in front of my eyes, which would not more than a inch away from my skin. I am good with this plaster. I don't want it removed.

But sadly, that wasn't possible. 

The doctor held my hand, and the pointed edges of saw of just a inch away, when my heart forgot to beat, and a scream escaped my lips. 'Doctor, careful please!'

The doctor sighed deep annoyingly, before thrashing the saw beside him. 'Mr. Malhotra, I know my work very well, I am experienced in it. Trust me please. Now please sit silently, with eyes shut, because if you keep looking at the procedure, you won't let me succeed.'

It seemed he was trying to control his displeased tone and keep his cool with his patient, but this patient of his has got into his nerves now.

Control Avyaansh. He's experienced. It won't hurt, but if you irritate him more, it will definitely hurt if he throws the saw on your head.