|Hᴜᴍᴀʀɪ Tᴀʀᴀғ Sᴇ Hᴀ Hᴀɪ|

VOTE! COMMENT!

*****

My eyes were still, fixed at my long thin fingers which were slowly caressing the classic grey rugged fabric of chesterfield of his huge office. 

I shifted my eyeballs from my fingers to the reception girl right in front of me when the landline chimed, the typical and iconic ringtone of all offices. She conversed with a colleague, it seems. 

I twisted my neck around, and couldn't help but adore the surroundings. The floors adorned with white shining marble and the elegant furniture complementing it. The glossy wall behind the reception table with 'n' number of curves with glow lights accompanying them. 

The walls, simple with plain panels but still seem classy and the back wall adorned with designing graffiti. I adored the dress on the mannequins, which didn't feel unreal, like those in the fashion shows.

Clearly, the office of a fashion designer. 

I straightened my back as I realised a man in full black approaching us, and halted right in front of me, and bent over a bit.

'Mam, sir's caught up in a meeting which is taking long. Would you guys like something?'

 'Um..no thank you so much.'

He gave a me a small smile, before turning over to his heels and slowly went far away from my sight.

'Why do you think he called you?'

I turned to Esha who sprawled on the sofa, with Misha beside her. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

'C'mon Esha! Is that even a question? She's his fiancée, yeh toh ab zindagi bhar laga rahega.', Misha teased me and I rolled my eyes.

(Now this will go life long.)

'Shut up, Misha. I am so not interested in him.', I rolled my eyes.

'Then why would you say yes?', Esha was clearly annoyed.

'You know why I did that, Esha. How many time do I have to tell you that?', I scolded.

'Tch. Radhz, I don't know but I just feel that you are way too quick in judging him.', Esha explained my softly.

'No I am not. He is clearly marrying me for me body, for my looks. You won't believe that Esha, I literally caught him staring me on my birthday. Not even a day and he was at my home, with a proposal? Seriously?', I exclaimed.

'C'mon Radhika. It might be just a sheer case of misunderstanding. Have you confronted Krish on this matter? He knows him better than you.' Esha continued.

'No. And I don't even want to. What do I tell him? That is friend is using his sister for just...disgusting!', I feel ashamed of myself for liking him few hours back.

'You are unbelievable. But please don't do anything stupid, else all you would be able to do is regret over your actions if you find you were wrong.', Esha warned and me and a sarcastic chuckle escaped my lips.

'In my wildest dreams.', I whispered and she shrugged.

'But if you are so sure of his intentions, why would you say yes?', Misha questioned.

'To break his ego. That man feels he is capable of winning everything he wishes for, be it by money or by his looks. But he hit the wrong spot. I will make see stars in the bright day light.', my voice reflected hatred.

I heard them sigh and getting busy into their screens again. I paid on heed to them and rested my back and the back rest with my arms crossed across my chest.