|Dᴏ I Lɪᴋᴇ Hɪᴍ?|

Vote! Comment!

*****

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho

Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho

I slowly hummed the song under my breath while stepping out of the washroom, and my hands were busy in drying my wet hair. 

As I came near my vanity, I properly tied and secured my long tresses with the towel, not aiming them to drip water and wet my kurti all over. I shifted my tied tresses on my right shoulder and got hold of my moisturizer and sunscreen from the vanity. Else the next day while I undress for a good bath, my skin under the outfit would be white and else it would be tan, all thanks to Jaipur's heat. 

I thoroughly massaged my face, neck and hands with the creams and once I was done, I applied kohl and lip gloss just for a shine and that's all what make up was for me. 

I turned around my heels and glanced at the wall clock behind. My eyes popped out of the socket.

9:35!!! I had a class at 10!!

What?! How was I this late? Oh yes how can I forget. It was hair wash day and great me didn't even wake up early. Urghh! What a sleepy head I am. Rush Radhika Rush!

I immediately grabbed the first pair of jhumkas and hanged them down my ears lobes. 

Jhumkas were mandate, you know.

I ran to my wardrobe and pulled out a white dupatta, but other 5 pairs of outfits jumped out, to my vain. I groaned annoyingly under my breath and threw them inside in a messy manner. I am definitely getting a good scolding from mumma for this mess. I threw my dupatta around my neck and freed my hair from the towel. I wiped them thoroughly and caged them in a bun. 

I ran to the house temple and sat on my knees in front. I prayed silently for two minutes, lit a diya and again turned my heels towards my room.

No matter how late I am, paying them a visit was a routine.

I grabbed my bag, my keys, books, phone and rushed towards Krishna bhai.

I soon as a stepped out of my room, I felt a hand gripping my upper arms and yanking me towards them. 

I looked up and found Mumma looking at me with her signature smile. 'Kaha bhagi ja rahi hai itni jaldi mein?'

'Mumma college hi jaungi na.'

'Are ha lekin ek kaam kar, hall mein chal zara, woh Chowdhary ji aur unki patni aayi hai, tujhse milne.'

'Mujhse milne? Kyun?'

'Are beta woh kal tere birthday pe unhe invite kiya tha, lekin woh aa nahi paaye, toh bas abhi milne aaye hai.'

'Not now mumma please. I am already really late for college.'

'Are beta they are especially here for you.'

'I know mumma, but please understand, I am really very late.'

'Beta, you are the professor, not the student. Why do you always forget that?'

'I remember that mumma. But I also remember that how annoyed I used to get at my professors, after I used to learn that they haven't showed up when I travelled for two hours straight for my classes. When I myself hated the system, then how can I do that with my students?'

'I understand. Ok fine. Bas apni shakal dikha de 5 minute, fir chale jana.'

'Mumma but.....ok fine chalo!'