|Bʏ Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴏʟ|

Aaj blue hai paani Paani pani paani paani paani 🌊

Aur din bhi sunny Sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 🌞

Aajaao on the beach yaar Photo meri kheench 🎥

phooti kismat hogi teri Gar tune ye baat na maani 🥹

✨✨✨

Finally, after long two hours, I rested my tired feet and fell on the sun lounger but immediately jumped back as the hot metal of the couch below the mattress, came in contact with my bare legs

The F word escaped my lips. Few disadvantages of wearing shorts. I heard a giggle sound and roamed my gaze to find Krishna looking at me, giggling making me realise he witnessed the scene, leaving me embarrassed. 

I gaped him annoyingly with narrow eyes but he won't budge. Alarmingly, I walked away and looked around seeing the preparations of the evening pool party. 

The pool was filled with various swim tubs and balloons which read 'Aaj ki shaam, pool party ke naam'. Ropes and wired travelled above the whole area, with globe and fairy lights over it. A small bar area was set up in one corner while other corner was occupied by stalls and barbeques. Sun loungers and bean bags were spread across. It seemed fun.

But look what days this big businessman has to see. Company with turnover worth crores and still he is here organizing for what? A pool party? And why? Just because we had a bachelor's party. Urgh!

'No matter what your occupation is. Organizing a perfect party is our punishment and we have to follow it.', Krishna popped out of nowhere and threw his arms across my shoulders. I looked at him astonishingly.

'Now don't give me those looks. I am your best friend buddy, I don't need to hear something from you to understand you.', he winked at me, gifting a big smile on my lips.

'That's why you are my best friend. But I seriously don't get it. Aren't they overreacting?', I found my way to the bean bags with him.

'Let it be na. Be grateful that they are leaving us with this, else Esha made me dance on item songs for three four nights as punishment after I attended a bachelor's party last time.', he spoke with a poker face, and I burst out laughing.

'How cute! But she did that to you and still this time you had the guts to attend another one. Weren't you scared?', I said and cracked up. He stuck out his tongue at me.

'Why scared? Himmat e marda, toh madad e khuda.', he showed some attitude and I bursted yet again.

(If we how courage, then even god comes and helps us.)

'I like that logic huh!', I muttered and he self patted his shoulder.

'Waise, where are the girls? It's almost evening and they are no where to be found.', I asked and followed my gaze on him when he jumped off and marched to the edge of the pool.