Frazzled Rose

My life was a frazzled rose

A shattered rose

The sunlight of your existence made it fresh

But nothing has been permanent

The sun has been set

The rose has been dead

Everything's been unpredictable.

What's next?

A frazzled rose or a free cage?

Life can never be a bed of roses. The thorns of the miseries will always sweep through your feet but the fake smiles of the red roses will no wonder gel up with the flowing tears of blood.

Being the only illegitimate child of my so called father, I have never felt the warmth of a mother, the affection of a father, the happiness of a family who are always guiding you on the tough paths of life. Of course! Maybe this is what the child of a man wh*re deserves?

 Neither did I have a companion to share my miseries, nor did someone who would tell me what a bad company is, making me a prey to some things which maybe I never wanted. 

While each rose of my life was shattered, courtesy to the darkness around. The sunshine of her presence, managed to twist everything. The sunshine which felt sharp initially but it warmth gave a life to the frazzled roses.

Even our lives are not permanent, how foolish I was to believe that that relationship would be permanent.

Friendship, love, happiness, smiles. Are these words real or its just me hallucinating them all the while? 

*****

Hey readers! So this is gonna be the first fiction story which I will be publishing in here. In the hope that I don't disappoint anyone and make everyone love this book.

The part is just a synopsis and will start the actual story from the next part and before starting there are few points which I would like you guys to keep in mind.

* This story is completely fictional and it has no resemblance to real life and in case it resembles to anyone, then it would be a complete coincidence.

*  Each little poetries would be by me and I would appreciate no copying or plagiarism.

Thanks.