|Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ ғᴏʀ Gᴏᴏᴅ|

VOTE! COMMENT!

*****

I forced open my eyes and blinked it several times to adjust to the surroundings. As soon as I was back to my senses, I realized that I was on my bed, with my most comfortable pillow under my head and covered with the comforter with utmost care. 

I dig my head into the pillow with a weak smile. Do I really deserve siblings like Viraj and Kavya after what I have done to them. My ears are still echoing with Kavya's scream while I passed out.

Bhaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

The terror and the worry were reflecting via the scream.  But the sounds of few sobs caught my attention.

'It was a panic attack. Neither to strong nor too mild.', I heard faint voice of a man, Dr khatri, precisely.

'He will be fine, right?', unsurity spilled out from Kavya's tone.

'Of course. He is not unwell Kavya. It's just that many a times he can't control his feeling, his emotions, his anxiety which turns out to be quite wild, that's it.', the doctor soothed her.

'Isn't there any cure to heal his attacks?', this one came from Viraj.

'No Viraj. As I said, panic attacks are not a disease which can be healed. We just need to control them. And truly, we can if we really want to and most importantly, if he wants to. Jab tak woh theek nahi hona chahega, tab tak tum toh kya, doctors bhi kuch nahi kar sakte.', the doctor exclaimed.

'But if he's not unwell, they why did he pass out?', Kavya asked.

'It's because he was hyperventilated. He overbreathed. His pulse rate was damn high when I checked it. And during the attack, it would have been much more. His breathing was really abnormal which caused him to faint. But about his fainting, it's nothing to worry. Trust me.', Dr. Khatri explained them in detail.

'But yes, you guys need to make sure that he gets a control over them. We can even go for therapies if he agrees. But if not, its on you guys. And please, if he ever complains of chest pains or he is having breathing troubles during attack, rush him to the hospital immediate.', the doctor continued.

'Doctor, do you see any such chances?', Kavya's words were hardly audible, I could sense that she was all set to cry.

'Maybe or maybe not. See Kavya, I am not trying to scare you guys. But being his doctor, it's my duty to warn you guys and take all the precautions, right?', the doctor said.

'Right doctor, we understand. But can you please suggest some ways to control his anxieties? Till date he surely had anxiety attacks, but what happened today was the worst of all I guess.', Viraj asked.

'Sure Viraj. One of the best ways is do yoga and meditation sessions with him, help him pursue his interests more and more, it will divert him, use the 333 rule. And does he intake caffeine?', doctor suggested.

'Occasionally. He is more of a tea person.', Kavya answered.

'That's great. But make sure he does not more than two cups a day. And yes, anytime you guys feel him falling into anxiety, give him chilled glass of water to drink, cold water will boost his energy and will help reduce his anxiety to a great level.', the doctor explained these points thoroughly and I could see them noting down these points, through the translucent door.

'Thank you so much doctor.', Viraj thanked him.

'It's alright. I will be leaving now.'

With these words, I heard his footsteps which slowly faded away. As soon as he left, Kavya burst into tears and Viraj immediately pulled her into his arms and lovingly caressed her hairs.