|Oғғɪᴄᴇ Dɪɴɴᴇʀ|

Vote! Comment!

Screaming on the top of my lungs, I turned over my heels, grasping the towel tightly on chest, not wanting it to decept me, that too in front of him.

'Avyaansh what the fuck!!', I scolded him loudly, while my eyes looked at him through the mirror in front of me, shirtless, and covering his dignity with his hands across, not fixing his eyes at me.

'How dare you bitch barge in like that?!', oops my bad. I should have - wait what!

I was agape. I barged in?! Really?

I turned around to face him, and hastily got hold of.....some pair of cloth to shield me. 'Excuse me?! I barged in? Or you did? I was already in the washroom. Are you deaf, the chatters of the shower didn't reach you or what?!'

He smouldered in fury, pointing his finger at me. But the next moment as the reality struck him, he crosses his arms across his chest, which went bare few seconds back. 'Shut up. Ever since I am here, I didn't hear a chime from the washroom, how the hell would I know that you digging in there?!'

My mind travelled into the flashback. Oh yes, ten minutes I was in there loading me with cold moisturizing layers, of course he wouldn't hear. But - but - but let's not show it to him.

'Whatever. Get your ears checked, they seem to have some big default in them.' a mature person should have some shame, but why do I care? I am happily immature.

'What???!!! You.......' was he planning to leave or not? 'Avyaansh! Please get the fuck out of here, before I throw you out!'

Securing his dignity with his one hand, his other one got hold of his shirt. 'I would have thrown you out only if you were not in that towel.' and the next moment he was gone.

Making sure he left, I banged the door on his face and locked it securely, before finding my way on the lounge embarrassingly. The day couldn't get any more worse.

My day was already so bad, and showing up in front of him, that too in a towel was the cherry on the cake. Fuck!

I felt my cheeks heating up, with shame and embarrassment. Ok I am not blushing.

Cursing myself, and controlling my crimsoned face, I got rid of the stupid towel and got myself slipped into my a sweet simple white suit.

The full sleeved white kurta went down few inches above my ankles, paired with ankle pyjamas and a net dupatta with thin silver linings. I did a minimal touch up, which included the BB cream, a thin stroke of wings, and a layer of soft pink lips. I hung small chand baalis on my ear lobes and a tiny silver bindi between between my brows. Ta-daa. I was done.

Giving a last glance to myself in the mirror, satisfied, I headed to move out. But as my hands reached the knob of the door, the past incident came running back to me and heat raised up to my cheeks. Ahh it felt hot.

Damn how will I face him now? This is so embarrassing.

Did I actually walked out naked on a man?! Urgh. I am the girl who feels shy to change in front of my own mom, and here I was, naked, in a towel, in front of a total opposite gender. Of course the towel was no help.

'Radhika are you going to take ages? I am the owner, I have to reach on time. Speed up!'

Huff. Do I have any other choice rather than moving out? Of course not.

It's ok Radhika. You were not naked, you are draped in the towel. And keeping aside the equation, he's your husband. It's totally alright.

Taking a deep breath, and getting a command over my flushed cheeks, I unlocked the door and stepped out where he was settled on bed, completely dressed in his white shirt with navy blue pants.