|Aᴅᴅ Tᴏ Cᴀʀᴛ|

देखूं मैं तुझे या देखूं कुदरत के नज़ारे 

मुश्किलों में है ये दिल मेरा 

माना तेरी सूरत की है चाँदी सौ टका बिल्लो 

मेरे दिल का सोना भी खरा

✨✨✨

'No no no not left, not left, take the next right.', Kavya shrieked and I jerked the car, annoyingly.

'Why did you stop the car?', Kavya whined.

'Such terrible directions you give, Kavya. We would have reached long back but due to your horrible directions, we are still on the middle of the road.', I complained with a grumpy face.

'I am trying my best.', she pouted  her lips.

'Then don't. Give the phone to Viraj and let him handle it and I just don't get why we are going this long for just some jewellery, we could have went to the nearby stores or got the designers at home itself.', I was displeased with Kavya's stubbornness.

'Bhai, that is my best friend's father's shop. We would get a good discount.', Kavya's pout was intact.

'Kavya, do you think we are bankrupt? I can buy the whole jewellery shop and here you are stuck at few thousands.', I scolded her and she whined.

'Bhai aap na kuch nahi samajte ho. No matter how rich we are, we girls won't get the satisfaction of shopping until we don't bargain or get a discount.', she scolded me.

(Bhai, you don't understand anything.)

'You and your desires. Now please give the phone to Viraj and let him handle the directions.', I don't reminisce the last time I Kavya failed in front of me. That girl always manages to achieve what she desires.

Just five days are remaining for mine and Ms. Uncivil's engagement. And all these days, Kavya has been the most excited person of the house, she wanted everything perfect, as if it was her getting married and not me. Many a time I wondered, if she's so particular about her brother's wedding festivities, then what would she do when her wedding time arrives.

Finally, after all these days of managing other tasks of the festivities, we stepped our foot into the shopping sector. And now we are on our way to a jewellery shop which is nearly 30 kms from our house, but still we are dragging ourself this long, why? Because Kavya wants a discount. 

And after being done with the jewelleries, we will head to Zahira, and yes you guys guessed it right. It was directed by my over smart sister only. After a long discussion, we decided upon mixing up the Punjabi and Gujarati wedding traditions, which would include both our traditional weddings. 

Our family wanted to gift her her lehenga for our D-day, but as requested by Kapadias and according to their tradition, she would receive it from her maternal uncles and aunts, a white lehenga complementing it with greens and reds, which they also call as Panetar, the name for bride's lehenga and she would receive a odhani from Malhotra's during the wedding, which is known as the bride's Ghar chola.