|Rᴏᴋᴀғɪᴇᴅ|

Vote! Comment!

Happy new year guys 😙✨

जब तक तुझे प्यार से 

मैं बेइंतेहा मैं भर ना दूं 

जब तक मैं दुआऊँ सा 

सौ दफ़ा तुझे पढ़ ना लूं

Welcome to the Roka Ceremony of our very own #Radhyaansh✨

Enjoy the ceremony and their tashan too.

And yes, don't leave without blessing our beautiful chaotic couple 💕🥺

*****

'I have always dreamt of getting married, enjoy my wedding festivities, and today when I am a step away from my dream

'I have always dreamt of getting married, enjoy my wedding festivities, and today when I am a step away from my dream. I am not able to enjoy it to the fullest, and all due to that Mr. Red Bull. Huh!', I murmured under my breath, while setting my dupatta properly on my shoulder.

I jumped onto my feet from my vanity stool and twirled in front of the mirror. A genuine smile curved over my lips. 

'Waise sundar toh tu hai. Mr. Red Bull ki aankhein hi kharab hai.', I self praised and adored myself in the mirror.

(You am beautiful. Mr. Red Bull has got damaged eyes)

After getting enough of adoring myself in the mirror, I set back my vanity which was a big mess. Else I would get a dose from mumma for this, and a scolding on this day? Nope. I am good.

Giving a last look to myself, I moved out of the room to check what my family was up to. They have been running around since the morning checking that all the preparation were up to date and everything should be perfect on their darling daughter's first wedding festivity.

My heart felt nostalgic as my feet crawled on the shiny floor of the haveli. Just few more days, and I would just a be guest in here. No matter how many times papa say that tera hi ghar hai, haq se aa jana, but deep down I know, my visitings would be just like that of a guest, who would stay for few days and then return to my own home.

I have always said that I want to get married, live my dream life with my man, fulfil all the dream which I witnessed with my open eyes, but deep down somewhere in my heart, I was scared of the word marriage. I have been papa's only princess and pampered to the fullest. Every time my heart asks me. 

Will there be anyone to pamper me like my father?

Will there be anyone to scold me when I create a mess like my mumma and still find the love behind the anger?