Baking!

"Darling (Y/n), would you mind helping me?" PJ yells from the kitchen. You're in the bedroom, sitting on the bed all cozy with a good book. And when PJ yelled you were right in the middle of a good part. You sigh, irritated, and yell back, "I'm busy!"
You go back to reading and soon hear sock feet pittering to the bedroom. You set your book down, a stern look already on your face. PJ's head peers around the door, a cute smile on his face.
"But I want you to help me bake some cupcakes," PJ says, forming puppy eyes as he comes into the room. He's wearing a Totoro apron and his hair is looking extra messy today. You almost cave in to those green puppy dog eyes. Almost.
"No, I'm reading." You state. "And I'm at a really good part."
"I see that," PJ says as he pounces on the bed, jostling you around. "But can't you stop reading and then come back to the good part after we've made cupcakes?"
You look at him, exasperated. "No-" You begin but he interrupts you by grabbing your book and running off with it.
"PJ, get back here now!" You yell as you jump off the bed and run after him. You chase him through the entire flat and he finally slips in his sock feet and lands on his bum. You catch up to him, breathless, and grab the book from him. He grabs your waist and pulls you down with him.
"Please bake cupcakes with me?" PJ says as his fingers begin to crawl up your sides.
"No," You say, shaking your head as you rest your arms on his shoulders. "I want to read."
"Pleeeeaaaasssse?" He begs. And then he starts tickling you.
"Stop, Peej!" You say between laughs.
"Only if you say you'll bake with me." PJ replies.
"Fine! Just stop tickling me." You say, breathless. His fingers instantly stop their tickling and he plants a kiss on the end of your nose. You stand up and then hold your hand out to help him up.
"Let's bake!" PJ says as he skips to the kitchen, almost falling again in the process.
"Calm down, PJ, it's just cupcakes." You say, giggling as you follow him to the kitchen. He kisses your cheek, chuckling, and shoves the cookbook into your hands.
"Here, you read the ingredients out and I'll get them."
"Okay," You say as you hop up on the counter. You name off everything that is needed and PJ dashes around getting. Once he has everything he sets it all down beside you. You slip off the counter and preheat the oven while PJ measures all the dry ingredients.
"So what's the special occasion for these cupcakes?" You ask PJ a couple of minutes later while you line the muffin pan with cupcake wrappers.
"I just felt like baking with my beautiful fiancée," PJ says replies, making you smile. Once you've finished with the wrappers you go over to PJ and wrap your arms around his waist, resting your cheek against his back while he cracks eggs and drops them into the bowl with the dry ingredients. You move over to stand beside him and watch as he gets ready to stir the mixture up. He reaches for the whisk and you stop him by grabbing his arm.
"Use a spoon first," You tell him as you nudge his hand over to the wooden spoon beside the whisk.
"Right," PJ says and softly blushes. You giggle and stand on your tiptoes to give him a kiss on his cheek. You watch as he mixes the batter up, making sure that every bit of flour is mixed in and not lumpy. When it's time to dump the mixture over into the cupcake wrappers you help PJ do so by holding the bowl while he spoons it out.
"Now," PJ says when you've finished and the cupcakes are in the oven. "Do you want to lick the spoon or the bowl?"
"Hmm," You say thoughtfully as you set the timer. "The spoon."
He hands the spoon to you with a grin and then swipes his finger in the bowl. Instead of licking his finger clean, he smears it in the end of your nose and laughs.
"Peej, that's not funny!" You exclaim, scowling. You take the spoon and press it to his cheek where it stays for a couple of seconds before falling to the floor with a clatter. You stoop over to pick the spoon up and pitch it into the sink. When you turn around to face PJ he smears batter onto your cheek. Soon you're both in a batter war, smearing leftover mixture onto each other's faces. You both collapse onto the floor in a fit of laughter. You're both a sticky mess, but you don't mind.
"I love you," PJ says as he rests his forehead against yours.
"I love you too," You tell him before pulling him in for a kiss.