KickThePj X Bree (BriannonCrole).

Requested by: BriannonCrole

"Come on, Bree, let's go do something." Your best friend and roommate Audrey says as she grabs your hand to pull you off the sofa.
"Noo, I want to stay here and be lazy." You reply.
"But it's Friday night! Let's go do something. Oo, we might even meet some cute boys!"
You roll your eyes and smirk a little.
"All right, fine. Just let me grab my jacket and shoes and then we can leave."
"Yay!" Audrey squeals, jumping up and down a little. You shake your head and laugh before heading to your room to slip on a pair of shoes and your jacket.
A few minutes later you both arrive at the local café. There's a sign out front that broadcasts in brightly colored chalk: "LIVE MUSIC TONIGHT! PJ LIGUORI ON STAGE."
"Hm, I wonder who he is?" Audrey murmurs as you both go through the café door after reading the sign. Audrey then asks you what you want to drink and you tell her before going to find an empty table. It's a small café and there are about ten people scattered about. In the back of the café is a stage where music and poems are performed. Currently a curly haired guy who seems to be pretty tall is setting up his microphone. Beside the microphone in its case is an acoustic guitar.
The guy turns around and you catch a glimpse of his bright green eyes before he bends over and picks up his guitar. He catches your eyes as he turns around to sit down on his stool to tune his guitar and he smiles. You turn your head away quickly, feeling heat rise in your cheeks. Audrey comes back to the table with a hot tea for you and a cappacino for herself.
You study the other people in the café while blowing on your tea to cool it down.
Most of the people in here look like University students, trying to study, but there are a few people that look like they are here for the music and a relaxing café atmosphere. Suddenly the tuning of the guy's guitar stops and there's a light tapping noise on his microphone. You turn your attention to the stage as soon as he clears his throat.
"My name is PJ Liguori and I'm here to play you guys a few of my songs," He says. "If you guys like my music then at the end of my set you can buy CDs and some shirts over at this table here."
He points over at a table next to the stage that is laden with CDs, shirts, pins, and a couple of other things.
He then names off a song he's going to play and starts strumming on the guitar, a soft melody coming out from his strings.
"He's sort of cute isn't he?" Audrey asks, but her eyes aren't on PJ. They are on a skinny, black haired guy sitting at a table with two other guys near the stage. They were the ones who looked like they were here for the music. Apparently they are friends of PJ's.
"We should go over there and sit," Audrey says, picking up her cappacino.
"Audrey, wait, that's rude." You say, trying to grab her arm to keep her from going. She gives a dismissive flap of her hand and goes over to the three guys table. You can't quite hear her but whatever she's saying the guys are nodding their heads about. She grins and motions for you to come over while she sits down next to the black haired guy. You reluctantly get up and walk over to the table.
"Bree, this is Phil." Audrey introduces the black haired guy.
"Hi." You say, giving a polite smile as you sit down in the only empty chair which is between the other two guys, who both have dark brown hair.
"I'm Chris," One of them says as he holds his hand out for a handshake. "And that awkward git over there is Dan."
"Nice to meet you," You say as you shake Chris's hand. Dan has his attention on his phone so you decide not to disturb him from whatever he's doing.
"So, do you know the singer on stage?" Audrey asks casually.
"We do actually," Phil replies.
"He's our best friend." Chris adds after sipping his drink.
"We're all YouTubers," Phil says, smiling. "Really?" You ask, interested. "I've always wanted to make my own videos but I'm too shy."
"It's really fun," Phil says enthusiastically.
"You should try it. My YouTube channel is AmazingPhil if you'd like to check out my videos. Chris's is Crabstickz, Dan's is danisnotonfire, and PJ's is KickThePj."
"I'll check them out," You say with a grin.
All four of you talk about YouTube videos, but you keep one ear and your eyes tuned on PJ. He has a wonderful voice and you're mesmerised by the way his fingers pluck the guitar strings. His songs are like poems being sung. Little short stories that make your imagination run rampid.
You get that giddy feeling people get when they start developing a crush on someone. But then you bite your lip and think that he might already have a girlfriend so you decide to restrain from having a crush on him. You've been watching him play the guitar for about ten minutes, not realizing that everyone else around you is talking about something else instead of listening to PJ. He looks over at the table where all of you are sitting and his eyes lock with yours. He smiles and winks at you before announcing that he'll play one more song and then be finished.
This song seems more beautiful than the others, and he keeps looking over at you every so often. Finally he finishes, thanks the "crowd" for listening, and then puts his guitar back in its case before getting ready to put all his other stuff up. You contemplate getting up to help him, but you don't want it to be awkward so you just sit and sip at your tea that's grown slightly cold. He finishes putting his stuff up a couple of minutes later and then comes over to the table with a bright smile on his face.
"Who are these two young ladies?" PJ asks, leaning his hands on the table while his eyes lock with yours.
"This is Audrey and that's Bree." Chris says, smiling.
"Nice to meet the both of you," He says as he shakes Audrey's hand and then yours. He holds your hand for a few seconds longer than Audrey and you blush.
"Would you possibly like to help me sell some of my CDs and stuff, Bree?" He asks, motioning with his head over to the table where a couple of people are waiting to buy some CDs.
"I'd love to," You reply as you stand up and follow him. The two girls who are buying PJ's CDs stay for a couple of minutes and chat, saying that they've seen a couple of his videos and think he has a brilliant mind. He blushes, flattered, and autographs their CDs before they leave.
"I think your music is wonderful," You tell him with a smile.
"Thank you," PJ says, grinning. "Would you like a CD, free of charge?"
"I don't mind paying for it," You say, digging in your pocket for money.
"Nononono, I'm giving it to you as a gift." PJ says, taking your hand to keep you from digging out your money. "As long as you say yes to one thing."
"And that would be?"
"Go on a date with me."
"Definitely."
"Awesome."

*The next day after you go on a date with PJ*

"I had a really great time, Peej." You say, beaming. "Thank you."
Instead of the boring, typical date you expected, PJ took you to the park where the two of you sat on a blanket and had a quiet but romantic picnic. Now the two of you are lying on the blanket, looking up at the beautiful stars that seem to be winking at you. You feel his hand slip into yours and your smile gets bigger. So far there hasn't been a kiss, but you feel it coming.
"You're more than welcome, Bree." He says as he twines his fingers together with yours. "I'd love to go on more dates with you."
Suddenly the stars are blocked out by PJ leaning over top of you; his curls and handsome face are all you can see now.
"So what do you say about becoming my girlfriend and going on even better dates with me?" He asks as he face leans closer to yours.
"I say yes." You say, closing the distance between your face and PJ's. He kisses you back, his lips gentle on yours. Your hands find their way into his curly hair which is as soft as it looks. You never want this moment to end and something tells you there will be many, many more kisses, dates, and everything else to come for years.