The Argument. ~Smutty content~

You walk through the doorway of your and PJ's apartment and you sigh. "I'm home, Peej." You call out and get no response in return. You roll your eyes and set your handbag down on the hallway table while kicking your shoes off. You've had a long, stressful day at work. All you wanted was to come home, have PJ greet you with a bear hug and a kiss, and then have dinner and relax.
"PJ?" You call out again, walking towards the office. The door is open a crack, allowing you to see a sliver of light filtering out. You push the door open the rest of the way to reveal PJ sitting at the desk, editing a video on his computer.
"I said I'm home," You repeat, not able to help the tone to your voice. PJ turns around and looks at you, disinterested.
"Oh, hey," And then he turns back around to the computer. You stare at the back of his head, your eyes widened in surprise. Your surprise quickly turns to anger and you fold your arms. He's been acting like this for the last three days, ignoring you and editing his videos. You shake your head and roll your eyes before slamming the office door closed and going to the kitchen to make yourself something to eat.
You sit down at the kitchen island and eat some leftover pizza, fuming and debating what to say to PJ about how he's acting. By the time you're done eating you've come up with what you're going to say. You stick the dirty plate in the dish washer and make your way back to the office.
You slam the door open, making PJ jump and frown at you.
"What's your fucking problem, Peej?" You say, raising your voice.
"What are you talking about?" He asks, giving you a bewildered look that enrages you even more.
"What am I talking about? I'm talking about how your inconsiderate ass sits in here as soon as you get up until three in the morning. And when I come home you don't even fucking ask me how my day went. You sit in this damn room all the time and you don't talk to me at all. You don't tell me night, you don't kiss me, you don't hug me, you don't do anything to me. THAT'S what I'm talking about, you asshole!"
He stares at you, wide-eyed and alarmed at your outburst. His mouth is slightly open and you just want to slap that stupid look off his face. You roll your eyes and leave the room, slamming the door again. You run to your room and close the door, leaning against it. You slide down to the floor, tears streaming down your now red face. When you and PJ had started dating it was wonderful and even when the two of you moved in together it was still good. Two weeks ago you could say that your relationship with him was fabulous! But all of the sudden he's become distant, creating a shell around himself, and you don't know why. You can't think of anything that you did to make him that way. There weren't any arguments recently until earlier, and that wasn't much of an argument on his part. Maybe you shouldn't have yelled at him the way you did but he just really pissed you off. Suddenly there's a light knock at the door and you feel your anger flare up and a pang hits your chest.
"(Y/n)?" PJ says quietly. You can picture him now, that puppy dog look on his face while he's leaning his forehead against the door.
"Please open the door. I'm sorry. Can we talk about what happened?"
You stand up and open the door to find PJ standing there looking pitiful. Maybe he's just doing that to make you feel sorry, though. He comes into the room, taking your hands in his, and leads you over to the bed. You both sit down on the edge, facing each other.
"Tell me what's been wrong, PJ." You say, squeezing his hands.
"I feel like maybe you don't love me anymore," PJ replies to which you look at him astonished. "It's just that you've been working so much and the other night when I wanted to make love you refused, saying that you were too tired....That made me feel embarrassed, of course, and like you don't like seeing me naked or anything."
"PJ, that's ridiculous!" You reply, your eyes wide. "I love seeing you naked! And I didn't want to have sex the other night because I had been working for twelve hours straight with only an hour break the whole day. But none of this explains why you're not talking to me when I come home."
"Yes it does," PJ says a little firmly. "I wanted to treat you the way you've been making me feel. And I know that it was a bad way of showing how I felt but I couldn't help it because you had hurt my feelings."
"Peej, why didn't you just tell me that I hurt your feelings?"
By now tears have come back to your eyes and PJ is even looking a little misty. He shrugs and looks down at the duvet, playing with your fingers.
"Will you forgive me?" You ask softly.
"Of course I forgive you," He whispers, looking at you. "What about you? Do you forgive me?"
"Yeah, PJ." You say, sliding onto his lap. His arms snake around you waist and you lock your hands behind his neck. PJ rests his forehead against yours and then he kisses you, gently. But then suddenly the kiss turns into something more fierce. He bites your bottom lip hard enough to make you yelp in surprise and slight pain.
"PJ--" You begin but he cuts you off by shoving his tongue in your mouth. Your surprise quickly disappears and the two of you start to kiss passionately. He sucks on your tongue, making a shiver go through you. His hands have slipped under your shirt caressing the skin on your back, creating goosebumps everywhere on your skin. He breaks the kissing long enough to pull your shirt over your head. PJ's lips then connect on your neck, finding one of you pleasure zones. He bites gently at first, but then he bites harder and begins sucking, making you give a soft moan. You know he's leaving a bruise but you don't want him to stop because it feels too good. Your hands twine into his curly hair and you feel his bulge pressing against you.
"Peej, we've got too many clothes on." You complain.
"Then let's do something about it." He answers. PJ pushes you off of his lap and yanks his shirt over his head. Next he unbuttons your pants and pulls everything off, including panties. You sit up to help him remove his pants and soon he's back on top of you. He removes your bra in a swift movement and starts to caress your breasts, making your nipples hard and sensitive while he kisses your mouth. His erection is pressed against your thigh and when you move your leg he moans into your mouth from the friction you caused. His mouth trails down to your right breast and he begins kissing and sucking, making you more aroused. You wrap your legs around PJ's waist and rub yourself against him, making him moan more. He pins your arms above your head and grinds his hips into yours before flipping over so you're on top. You kiss his neck and chest, flicking your tongue over his skin every so often. You kiss his ear, taking his earlobe in between your teeth and biting it, not very gently. He growls in pain and pleasure and turns you over roughly so you're back on the bottom. PJ's hand slides down between your legs, where one of his fingers begins to tease your sensitive bud. You can't help but grind into his hand, making the sensations feel even better.
"You're so wet for me," PJ whispers in your ear. He then removes his hand, making you whine in dislike. His covers your mouth with his own, making you shut up your objections to him stopping what he was doing.
Suddenly he thrusts inside, making you gasp at the sudden movement. But you soon adjust to him and start bucking your hips in rhythm with his thrusts. PJ's hands have your wrists pinned above your head again and he's kissing your neck. But then he moves back up to your mouth where you bite his lips and flick the tip of your tongue against his.
You feel a tightness start to build up in the pit of your stomach and tell PJ to go deeper. He does as you said and quickly your climax comes, making you shiver and moan with pleasure. PJ's comes too and he rides out his and your orgasms, messily thrusting. He rests his forehead against yours, letting go of your wrists. He's breathing heavily and sweat has made his hair stick to his forehead. PJ kisses the end of your nose and then says with a smirk, "How about we go shower now?"
"Good idea," You say, laughing as he gets off of you and stands, offering you his hand.
"Oh, and (Y/n)?" PJ says as you walk to the bathroom with him.
"Yes, Peej?"
"I love you." He tells you, grinning.
"I love you too." You say, hugging him tightly and signing contentedly.