PJ x Erin (Reader Request).

Requested by: FandomBeforeBlood_13

Third person POV.

Oscar's Hotel is being made into a blockbuster movie and Erin gets to do PJ Liguori's makeup. Erin had watched a couple of PJ's videos years before, but now she can't believe he's going to be starring in a Hollywood made movie that he's directing and co-producing and she's going to be his makeup artist.
Her hands are shaking this morning when she comes to work, from nerves and excitement. There's PJ, sitting in the makeup chair while reading a newspaper and sipping on a cup of tea. She can't help but think he's handsome.
"H-hello, Mr. Liguori," Erin says as she comes up beside him. "I'm Erin, your makeup artist."
"Hello, Erin." PJ says, putting down the paper. "Please call me PJ or Peej."
"Yes, sir." Erin replies, blushing. PJ frowns playfully, "And no 'sirs' either, Erin. I'd like us to be friends, and friends don't call each other business like names unless they are joking."
"Yes, PJ." Erin says, turning even more red. "I'm sorry."
His green eyes are looking at her kindly and she feels like she's being very awkward. She turns her back to him and begins arranging the makeup brushes and trays. She forgets that he can still see her face in the mirror.
He secretly admires her beautiful features, thinking that he wouldn't mind terribly if he could see her face every morning when he wakes up.
And she knows that she would love seeing his face every morning, every night, and any time in between.
But she thinks PJ already has a girlfriend and that he wouldn't be interested in her in that way.
"Okay, PJ," Erin says, sighing as she turns back around with a makeup tray and brush in hand. "Time to do your makeup".
She was told that he'd be playing his Wiggles the Clown character today, so she's got to apply a lot of white face paint. A few minutes later and PJ's got a clown face and red hairspray in his hair.
"Thank you, Erin." PJ says as he grins, making his face look wicked. "You're a very good makeup artist."
"Thank you," Erin says, smiling. PJ nods his head and then runs off in the direction of the set.
Day after day passes and Erin feels herself growing even more fond of PJ. She hides behind a set prop and watches PJ perform in front of the camera in his Wiggles the Clown character. She can't help but laugh quietly at PJ's New York accent. Suddenly PJ turns his head in her direction and he sees her hiding there, a smile on her face. He can't help when he breaks out of character to give her a grin and a wink. She grins too and quietly slips away before the director can catch her.

"Oh Erin," PJ calls out before walking into the makeup room. Erin was busy reading a book, waiting for PJ to come back after filming finished.
"Yes, Peej?" She asks, closing her book with a smile. She finds herself grinning a lot more, especially when PJ comes around.
He sits down in the makeup chair, a grin on his face as Erin hands him a damp towel to wipe the face paint off with.
"There's something I've got to tell you," PJ says.
"And what is it?" Erin asks, leaning against the makeup table in front of PJ.
"Come to dinner with me and I'll tell you," PJ replies, smirking. He's missed a bit of makeup on his left jawbone.
"Fine," Erin says, rolling her eyes and grinning. She takes the towel from him and wipes his jawbone. "When will this dinner be?"
"Tonight," PJ replies, capturing her hand in his own. He pulls the towel out of her hand and kisses her palm, making her eyes widen in surprise.
"Right after we leave here," PJ continues, moving his mouth to her wrist.
"But you still have color in your hair," Erin says, running a hand through his curls. Her hand comes away tinted red.
"So?" PJ says, shrugging. "I'll rinse it out in the sink over there."
"I'm not dressed appropriately for dinner," Erin says, looking down at her very comfortable, black t-shirt that's just a little too big. Her skinny jeans have a little bit of makeup on them too.
"You've never looked more beautiful to me than you do now," PJ answers, placing his hands on her waist. He pulls her towards him and looks up at her, his green eyes shining brightly.
"Peej...." Erin says, becoming breathless. He pulls her into his lap and kisses her, wrapping his arms tightly around her, almost as if he's scared she'll fall away from him and he'll never be able to hold her close like this again.
Erin kisses him back, tangling her fingers through his hair. She's sure that her hands will be really tinted from the hairspray but she doesn't care. She's dreamt about him pulling her towards him and kissing her and she can't believe that's happening right now.
PJ pulls away, a little breathless, and says, "Well, I think I just showed you what I wanted to tell you."
"Does that mean we won't be going to dinner?" Erin asks, smiling as she leans her forehead against his.
"No, we still are." PJ says, holding her tighter. "But later."
His lips connect with her again and they stay embraced for a good while.